What's new

Zaid Hamid on Russian Television

To me almost 99% of his theories make sense, he's not a "conspiracy theorist" as labelled by some elements. He's a very honest man, I have met him many times and I feel no shame in confessing that I have learnt many great things from him, he's mostly misunderstood. He present a very unbiased view, not so liberal, not so extremist, like the Mullahs. Moderate Religious man and that's what has attracted the youth at large, he's still supported and followed by many and has a voice in the offices of policy makers of Pakistan :)

Thumbs up to him!

WoW-
The great Sir Zaid Zaman Hamid-
only if he could drop the guzwa e hind- radio Pakistan New Delhi thingy- he talks sense-

Above all he is a true patriot-

If you don't like to hear it from ZH's mouth than choose your source but why shall ZH or any one else stop talking or believing in it or welcoming it.
Gazwa Hind is word of Allah... We Muslims cannot deny it.
Arresting the leaders of hind is how Gazwa Hind will end.

Gazwa Hind is pride which Allah has allocated for Pakistan army.

BTW.. in the subject video there was no mention of Gazwa Hind but you candidly mentioned it.

If you don't like to hear it from ZH's mouth than choose your source but why shall ZH or any one else stop talking or believing in it or welcoming it.
Gazwa Hind is word of Allah... We Muslims cannot deny it.
Arresting the leaders of hind is how Gazwa Hind will end.

Gazwa Hind is pride which Allah has allocated for Pakistan army.

BTW.. in the subject video there was no mention of Gazwa Hind but you candidly mentioned it.

Which verse of quran is it written ?:what:

Hmm...It's obvious to me that I should not write my personal opinion about this guy here:whistle:

I wonder who will rule us after Gazwa Hind. Some general? Some bhutto? Some other x % guy,
Surely allah cant be blind deaf and dumb( if he exists) that he will replace MMS with these guys. :)

He will be a Muslim for sure as ur Bharat was under the rule of Muslim conquerors for a thousand years.. It sound ridiculous If u deny its not possible in the future ask ur ancestors they r long dead anyway go read some history books

Which verse of quran is it written ?:what:

Qur'an and Hadith (The sayings of the Prophet [S.A.W]) are two most important parts of a Muslim's faith. In many authentic Hadith, there's the prophecy of Ghazwa e Hind. We can discuss that in some other thread some other time, for now, kindly stay on topic and don't poke your nose into everything. Thanks!

He will be a Muslim for sure as ur Bharat was under the rule of Muslim conquerors for a thousand years.. It sound ridiculous If u deny its not possible in the future ask ur ancestors they r long dead anyway go read some history books
I dont deny the possibility of Mongols ruling whole asia again, or british ruling the waves, but lets not get into fantasy now.
Anyway, you think your present lot of "Muslim" leaders will be favoured by "Allah" as mentioned in the post above(if he exists), than our leaders like MMS
The same leaders you guys curse here every day.

Qur'an and Hadith (The sayings of the Prophet [S.A.W]) are two most important parts of a Muslim's faith. In many authentic Hadith, there's the prophecy of Ghazwa e Hind. We can discuss that in some other thread some other time, for now, kindly stay on topic and don't poke your nose into everything. Thanks!
What other things has it successfully prophesised? Titanic? bangladesh? 911? OBL?
Specifically mentioning pakistani army in an arabic book 1000 years before pakistan, is awesome if true.

What other things has it successfully prophesised? Titanic? bangladesh? 911? OBL?

Never underestimate people driven by ideologies(irrespective of what the ideology is). Some of the worst genocides of the history were the direct results of fierce and ruthless ideologues putting everything below their goal of achieving the desired utopias of their societies. They may not be capable of achieving what they intent to but they have proved to be capable of causing irreparable damages to societies and changing course of history.

hell with you and your family next time watch ur mouth regarding Ummah or get out of this forum

and this showz you have nothing to argue about but just blabber. if i dont agree with your beliefs then i should get lost ? who da hell are u man ? some prophet ? as far as me quitting this forum is concerned, then i came here for educational reasons and its a great platform for the same. for rest mods are the best judge.

and last but not the least, accept it rather than living like a frog in the well, 'pakistan has no audacity to claim leadership of muslim world' and this has been discusses zillionth time before you even heard of this forum, fuget bout joining it. i would anyday give saudi arabia or turkey this title for rite reasons.

and accept it bro, gazwa e hind is over. it came with mohammed ghori and finished with bahadur shah zafar. game over bro. take rest now. :)

and this showz you have nothing to argue about but just blabber. if i dont agree with your beliefs then i should get lost ? who da hell are u man ? some prophet ? as far as me quitting this forum is concerned, then i came here for educational reasons and its a great platform for the same. for rest mods are the best judge.

and last but not the least, accept it rather than living like a frog in the well, 'pakistan has no audacity to claim leadership of muslim world' and this has been discusses zillionth time before you even heard of this forum, fuget bout joining it. i would anyday give saudi arabia or turkey this title for rite reasons.

and accept it bro, gazwa e hind is over. it came with mohammed ghori and finished with bahadur shah zafar. game over bro. take rest now. :)

Even If Ghazwa-e-Hind is over (I am not sure about the authenticity of this Hadith anyway) we will keep fighting till the end of the world...and problem is with ur words about Ummah nothing more..cheers

mate the creation of Bangladesh is proof there is no ummah.......keep dreaming

Did All the Bangladeshis converted to dere previous religion i.e. Hinduism or did they seceded to India again?.let the Islamic government come and you will start looking at the Bangladesh as East Pakistan again..trust ur Bhagwan on tht

Even If Ghazwa-e-Hind is over (I am not sure about the authenticity of this Hadith anyway) we will keep fighting till the end of the world...and problem is with ur words about Ummah nothing more..cheers

well, good for you. keep fighting. nothing unethical in it. or is it?

but pakistanis should come out of ummah thing. muslim world is the most divided religion in the world today. there must be some reasons rite.

our sociology professor says, never in the world was religion the base. it was, is and always will be the culture. thats why we reject 2 nation theory. not coz we dont accept pakistan. every indian does accept. in world war, christians fought amongst, in subcontinent muslims fought, (babur vs ibrahim lodi and pakistan vs bangladesh), in post ancient and pre medieval india hindus fought amongst. so if u see, all the wars were coz of ideological barrier. you can bring religion per se to set the parameter. ideological barriers isnt restricted to religion only.

Back
Top Bottom