What's new

zaid hamid on quetta blast.

Balochistans top Lawyers, around 60+ dead

It is very confusing. I have heard time and again on this forum that Lawyers have opposed establishment and were responsible for the release of the captured terrorists. If that was true why would they fall victims to terror? The only people who did not like them was the Pakistani establishment.

It is very confusing. I have heard time and again on this forum that Lawyers have opposed establishment and were responsible for the release of the captured terrorists. If that was true why would they fall victims to terror? The only people who did not like them was the Pakistani establishment.

Yes, either way ....almost all of the top lawyers are dead. ..... rather convenient...

Yes, either way ....almost all of the top lawyers are dead. ..... rather convenient...
I was wondering about that too and it seems a very well planned attack to achieve multiple goals in one shot.
Killing Baloch armed resistance in the name of curbing terrorism is easy but eliminating the educated class helping them is not, as they work within the limits of the constitution, so, resorting to proxies was the only option.
With this they tried to eliminate the constitutional support the Baloch people are entitled to get on one hand and blaming RAW as usual to divert the anger on the other hand....
The immediate announcement of the puppet CM of Balochintan accusing RAW is a dead giveaway, he should have hidden his excitement a little longer.....
Why would RAW kill the people they're supposed to get help from? It's like axing your own feet..... just doesn't make sense....
Anyway, I hope the Baloch people are able to see through the whole conspiracy for the sake of their own good.

Last edited:
Killing Baloch armed resistance in the name of curbing terrorism is easy but eliminating the educated class helping them is not, as they work within the limits of the constitution, so, resorting to proxies was the only option.
With this they tried to eliminate the constitutional support the Baloch people are entitled to get on one hand and blaming RAW as usual to divert the anger on the other hand....

@waz @WAJsal @Irfan Baloch

His post is so ridiculous, I left it there for a joke.
Pakistan just sent as suicide bomber to hit lawyers that were Pakistani patriots.

These are the type of guys who will be celebrating this incident as a gift before their own independence.

but it is oky for you to elect one huh?
HE was targetted for 10 continuous years in courts, but judiciary provided clean chit...
But thats not my Main point... What I want to convey through this post is that
you ENVY us. You are JEALOUS because in history of Pakistan you were never able to elect a PM like HIM, Even your dictators who had absolute power were unable to run ur country as smooth as he is doing....

I agree with zaid... ... ... he is the one of the few finest purest and best(est) erudites who are speaking truth without thinking of dire consequences and showing pakistanis the right path... for this he must be awarded and made Sipah-Salar in Pakistan army, and if there is no such rank, it must be created as soon as possible...

Ohh.... are people discussing abou ZAID Hamid.... Ohh wait :partay:

He is my favourite comedian from pakistan. He always give me chance for good laughing. :rofl:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom