What's new

zaid hamid on quetta blast.

Kashmir = freedom fighters
Baloch = Terrorists

And these guys wonder why most of the world does not back them anymore.

Kashmir = An Internationally recognized disputed territory - An ongoing war of liberation between Kashmiris and the Occupying Forces - The Kashmir insurgency is legitimate - The Kashmiri Militants are Freedom Fighters ...

Pakistan's Baluch Insurgency = India's Maoist/Naxalite Insurgency = Communist-inspired insurgency movements demanding greater rights - Internal Matter of India and Pakistan - Rebels routinely dubbed as terrorists by their respective governments ...

Do You Get it Now ?

Kashmir = An Internationally recognized disputed territory - An ongoing war of liberation between Kashmiris and the Occupying Forces - The Kashmir insurgency is legitimate - The Kashmiri Militants are Freedom Fighters ...

Pakistan's Baluch Insurgency = India's Maoist/Naxalite Insurgency = Communist-inspired insurgency movements demanding greater rights - Internal Matter of India and Pakistan - Rebels routinely dubbed as terrorists by their respective governments ...

Do You Get it Now ?

Regarding Kashmir, you should perhaps read what UN has been saying. It's not an international issue anymore. Heck, even UN dropped it from their issues.

You can twist all you want.
But from where I sit, I see Kashmiri Wahabis as terrorists and Baloch resistance as legitimate freedom fighters.

Regarding Kashmir, you should perhaps read what UN has been saying. It's not an international issue anymore. Heck, even UN dropped it from their issues.

You can twist all you want.
But from where I sit, I see Kashmiri Wahabis as terrorists and Baloch resistance as legitimate freedom fighters.

No it didn't.

The Kashmir Dispute still remains as an unresolved international dispute on the agenda of the United Nations Security Council.

Get Your Facts Straight

No it didn't.

The Kashmir Dispute still remains as an unresolved international dispute on the agenda of the United Nations Security Council.

Get Your Facts Straight
Then why is Pakistan even not able to get the UN to make a statement against India or other than if both parties are intrested UN can play a role for so many ears,do you know when was the last statement of UN on kashmir Inspite of Pakistan taking it uo on every oppertunity at UN.have you thought about it.

I went throught 2 pages of that thread and only Saw couple of different interpretation,i could not find any post with,when was the last time kashmir was taken up by UNSC or any statement was made by it on kashmir other than,UN can help if both parties agree,this statement alone would have negated some of the points raised by you in the posts of the thread for which you posted a link,i am not interested in that all i wanted to know when was the lat time Kashmir taken up or any statement made by UN as its a internationally recognised UN dispute.

I went throught 2 pages of that thread and only Saw couple of different interpretation,i could not find any post with,when was the last time kashmir was taken up by UNSC or any statement was made by it on kashmir other than,UN can help if both parties agree,this statement alone would have negated some of the points raised by you in the posts of the thread for which you posted a link,i am not interested in that all i wanted to know when was the lat time Kashmir taken up or any statement made by UN as its a internationally recognised UN dispute.

I went throught 2 pages of that thread and only Saw couple of different interpretation,i could not find any post with,when was the last time kashmir was taken up by UNSC ....

Read again. It's there

or any statement made by UN as its a internationally recognised UN dispute.

In Nov 2010, British Ambassador Mark Lyall Grant had not mentioned the Kashmir dispute in the context of unresolved long-running situations, (While it was duly mentioned in the Annual Report of the Security Council and was also present on its agenda) ..

Indian Media reported that "Jammu and Kashmir out of U.N. list of disputes", describing it as "a huge set back for Pakistan"

The UN had set the record straight the very next day when it declared that the Jammu and Kashmir dispute remained on the UN Security Councils agenda, while rejecting as inaccurate that it has been removed from the list of unresolved issues.

Some articles today on Kashmir are inaccurate, UN Spokesman Farhan Haq said, referring to those reports, especially in Indian media.

He said the latest list of matters the Security Council is seized of continues to include the agenda item under which the Council has taken up Kashmir which, by a decision of the Council, remains on the list for this year, the spokesman added.

http://nation.com.pk/politics/17-Nov-2010/Kashmir-still-on-SCs-agenda-UN

http://www.rediff.com/news/report/kashmir-stays-on-unsc-agenda-list-for-this-year/20101117.htm

But the Indian Media obviously didn't make it clear to the gullible Indians that it was a 'mistake' (Maybe it was an intentional deception?) and as a result a lot of Indians still believe that Kashmir Dispute has been removed from the UN list of unresolved disputes since 2010 !!

Last edited:
marvi samad, najam sethi, Mr fatmi, hamid mir , asma jehangir, absar alam there are more names we sud identify them and keep it in mind cuz they live with us and in time of crises they can hit us hard like how they blame ISI on Geo,

marvi samad, najam sethi, Mr fatmi, hamid mir , asma jehangir, absar alam there are more names we sud identify them and keep it in mind cuz they live with us and in time of crises they can hit us hard like how they blame ISI on Geo,

Whoever differ with your view point you call them as traitors ?? No wonder Pakistan lost East Pakistan. :p:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom