What's new

zaid hamid on quetta blast.

Zaid Hamid has pin pointed all those Mir Sadiqs including Jew Tv, Hamid Mir Ghaddar, Asma B...h, Chakzai, Kana Dajjal and all. But the sad point is that all these entities are being protected by the very ruling elites of the country. I am very sad at the incident but also hope the so called lawyer and adliya feel the pain of all of us when they defend all those Ghaddars. External factors can best be tackled when internal goons are addressed.

Zaid Hamid has pin pointed all those Mir Sadiqs including Jew Tv, Hamid Mir Ghaddar, Asma B...h, Chakzai, Kana Dajjal and all. But the sad point is that all these entities are being protected by the very ruling elites of the country. I am very sad at the incident but also hope the so called lawyer and adliya feel the pain of all of us when they defend all those Ghaddars. External factors can best be tackled when internal goons are addressed.
Bro, he said Hamid Mir, he is an anchor on some TV in Pakistan and supports India...not Mir Sadiq.

Bro, he said Hamid Mir, he is an anchor on some TV in Pakistan and supports India...not Mir Sadiq.

I shud ve cleared it bro. I ackon him as likes of Mir Sadiq and Mir Jafar, the infamous Ghaddars of our history. Dont U think this Hamid mir (as i call him and likes of him as Mir Sadiqs) worse than earlier traitors?

I shud ve cleared it bro. I ackon him as likes of Mir Sadiq and Mir Jafar, the infamous Ghaddars of our history. Dont U think this Hamid mir (as i call him and likes of him as Mir Sadiqs) worse than earlier traitors?
Ah I see. I didn't know about Mir Sadiq but I know about Mir Hamid and he is anti-Pakistan and a traitor. But i don't know why PMLn always supports him.

Ah I see. I didn't know about Mir Sadiq but I know about Mir Hamid and he is anti-Pakistan and a traitor. But i don't know why PMLn always supports him.

Check for Mir Sadiq and Mir Jafar and U wud know how they betrayed Tipu Sultan etc. Hamid Mir works at Geo Tv which i call Jew Tv and this channel has found its survival in supporting NS and are paid heftly by the govt for all anti IK and anti Army campaigns.

Telling it like it should be told , well done Zaid Hamid ... True Patriot

He is damn right
He is saying this for so long since things were not clear
To most of ppl
He is so patriot Pakistani ,feel like his heart is bleeding

I will add one thing to ur convo... Hamid Mir dad played same role in separation of Bangladesh time as now Hamid Mir is doing for decades ...

Good god, he should relax....
You pretends like u work in raw and shocked by his allegations towards raw lol

Kashmir = freedom fighters
Baloch = Terrorists

And these guys wonder why most of the world does not back them anymore.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom