What's new

Zaid hamid latest: our real enemy is Hindu Banya

Status
Not open for further replies.
you racist fool, no race has superiority over another, you're contradicting what Ghandi preached!

Too bad far more people are converting to Islam than Hinduism in present times!
the greatest i mean, the most peaceful, successful the most awesome most lovable most fair and just most brilliant race.
nothing racist.
and whos ghandi?

you racist fool, no race has superiority over another, you're contradicting what Ghandi preached!

Too bad far more people are converting to Islam than Hinduism in present times!

India is too scared to draw first blood

- hinduism doesnt take converts beacause we think all religinos are good including islm and we are not insecure.
- india is a peaceloving country thats why we dont attack first. only barbarians attack first.

Zaid Hamid is a joker and so is Zarvan.

Punjabimunda is in wet dream mode. India is in no state to fight a war and its not stronger than Muslim ummah.

Samantk, you said Indians care about their nation first, then religion, why is this punjabimunda guy can't stop talking about Muslim and Hindu's?
because the Majority in Pakistan are Muslims and perceive India as ruled by Hindus alone. All he is trying to say is that it does not matter in 'India' which religion are you from, you can fight elections and become a representative of the people not their religion. That concept is stronger than any religious sentiment.

the greatest i mean, the most peaceful, successful the most awesome most lovable most fair and just most brilliant race.
nothing racist.
and whos ghandi?
Ghandi/Gandi/Ghandhi = same thing

and the greatest, most peaceful, most awesome, most lovable, fair, brilliant and intelligent race is mankind!

because the Majority in Pakistan are Muslims and perceive India as ruled by Hindus alone. All he is trying to say is that it does not matter in 'India' which religion are you from, you can fight elections and become a representative of the people not their religion. That concept is stronger than any religious sentiment.
but i still think india is stronger than umah. pakistan can be taken out by 25% of INA. the rest of umma like saudi, kuwait mlaysia can be taken out by the next 25%. that still leaves 50% of INA to watch IPL.

India will be ruled by Muslims once again Insha'Allah!

I have hope for Muslims of India!

Insha'Allah we will destroy the land of the Hindooooos should they strike first blood on the Muslims (whether the Muslims are from Pakistan or India).

You guys will STRIKE BACK should india draw first blood?! WTF kind of SH@T is that – I mean india dismembered you, india is sitting on land (siachen) that you claim your own, according to Zaid sahib we are blocking river waters, also according to Zaid we are promoting secessionism in Baluchistan, etc, etc.

I mean WTF are you waiting for – we’ve embarrassed you guys enough and are hoping for the real RAMBO to stand up and fight, instead of catching some 15 year old kids and using them as proxies, cause you guys are not man enough to fight your own war.

nothing racist.
and whos ghandi?

- hinduism doesnt take converts beacause we think all religinos are good including islm and we are not insecure.
- india is a peaceloving country thats why we dont attack first. only barbarians attack first.
India is preparing plans to attack Pakistan, we are waiting..

Ghandi/Gandi/Ghandhi = same thing

and the greatest, most peaceful, most awesome, most lovable, fair, brilliant and intelligent race is mankind!
nope there were many barbarians in mankind . mostly from central and north asia and arabia, western europe

nothing racist.
and whos ghandi?

Hinduism wants to take converts but they don't have converts we don't have problem with All Hindus in fact we will liberate the lower cast Hindus from Brahmin Mafia in India who has always exploited them and abused them

India is preparing plans to attack Pakistan, we are waiting..
prepaing plans and not attacking like india does is brave and wise.
unlike pakstan which attacks without preapring any plans, which is cowardly and stupid.

Is Jinnah / Djinnah = same thing?
Ghandi/Gandi/Ghandhi - I'm still saying the name properly

By Saying Jinnah/Djinnah, you are twisting the name and saying something totally different.

You could even say Jinnah/Jinah/Jinnahh - that would still work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom