What's new

Zaid hamid latest: our real enemy is Hindu Banya

Status
Not open for further replies.
baniyas committed no follies. paks are just displaying their ignorance. baniyas are not even there in the army and are mostly businessmane. Paks cannot pronounce words properly like brahmin, kshatriya etc. baniya is easy to pronounce , thats they bad mouth them. even that they mispronounce. the greatest human ever lived on planet Mahatma Gandhi was a baniya. if not for him the same guys will still be under british rule.
:lol:

you ignorant Hindooooooooo

then there is no such land called land of hindus. probably you can go can destroy the land that belongs to the members of hindu community in pak.
so if mslim of pak strike first o india yuo will keep quiet , right?
The birthplace and land of Hinduism in India.

And if muslim of Pakistan strikes first on India, If I were in a position to do so (such as an official) I would speak up and bring the attackers to justice for perpetrating a violent attack on innocent Hindus.

Ignorant scum like ZH will attack India.I guess it will be survival of the fittest when Idiots like him will be wiped out in a war

Ignorant scum like ZH will attack India.I guess it will be survival of the fittest when Idiots like him will be wiped out in a war
Zaid Hamid only wishes to attack in self-defence, he will not draw first blood by any means.

So if Indians keep peaceful, Pakistan will as well.

But if Hindus get violent, expect a punch back.

:lol:

you ignorant Hindooooooooo

The birthplace and land of Hinduism in India.

And if muslim of Pakistan strikes first on India, If I were in a position to do so (such as an official) I would speak up and bring the attackers to justice

in that case i wish you were, for half your army chiefs and terorist orgs would have faced justice.

well there was a big component of hindu origins in pak also. so pak is also the original land of hinduism.

Alright, here is the deal. Indian guys on this forum are so much obsessed with Zaid Hamid. Accept it, you guys are scared of him. When ever the topic of "Zaid Hamid" comes, the thread gets filled with posts from Indian members humiliating him and making fun of him. You guys dont take a second before becomming personal. If you guys really don't care then why show that you do?

Just relax, take it easy, take a deep breath. Ghazway-e-Hind is not happening anytime soon.

Pakistan carried out operation Topac, India is now paying back, Pakistan tried to destablize india through punjab and Kashmir, India is now playing the cards through Waziristan and Balochistan. To be more frank India has retaliated for every terror strike occured in their country ( not through military means) but using militants. Zia ul Haq would have never thought his doctrine would backfire after a decade.

Insha'Allah we will destroy the land of the Hindooooos should they strike first blood on the Muslims (whether the Muslims are from Pakistan or India).

we will purify your Hindoooooo strickened land and clean it from the cow worshiping and rampant idolatry should you choose to prosecute any muslims. If you don't want this to happen, i suggest you not attack or harass any muslim.

1st save urself dude drone are flying over ur head...

look who is speaking of purifying hindus,,, traitors and paranoid who were once a hindu and could not fight for their religion and converted now want to purify us.(beggars are not choosers)
go first resolve ur siya sunni issue,neither we won't b left with any enemy to fight with

Zaid Hamid only wishes to attack in self-defence, he will not draw first blood by any means.

So if Indians keep peaceful, Pakistan will as well.

But if Hindus get violent, expect a punch back.
so far only you guys have been violent and not just violent very slimy and slinky. your army is so brave that they send 'non-state actors' to kill innocent mumbaikars and refued to take back their own personnel who were killed in kargil

Pakistan carried out operation Topac, India is now paying back, Pakistan tried to destablize india through punjab and Kashmir, India is now playing the cards through Waziristan and Balochistan. To be more frank India has retaliated for every terror strike occured in their country ( not through military means) but using militants. Zia ul Haq would have never thought his doctrine would backfire after a decade.

1 big difference.. India's actions have been successful.. ;)

1st save urself dude drone are flying over ur head...

look who is speaking of purifying hindus,,, traitors and paranoid who were once a hindu and could not fight for their religion and converted now want to purify us.(beggars are not choosers)
go first resolve ur siya sunni issue,neither we won't b left with any enemy to fight with
So?

The Arabs were once pagans and converted to Islam when Muhammad preached in Arabia.

If my ancestors were Hindu, I am forever grateful they made the decision to convert to Islam! Islam spread through Sufism in South Asia so don't bring the BS about forceful conversion and not "fighting back" for their religion! Islam was spread through peace by the aid of the Sufi Saints of India.

And one who converts to Islam, is as if they are newly born. Our ancestors purified ourselves from Hinduism.

ALLAH HU AKBAR!

So?

The Arabs were once pagans and converted to Islam when Muhammad preached in Arabia.

If my ancestors were Hindu, I am forever grateful they made the decision to convert to Islam! Islam spread through Sufism in South Asia so don't bring the BS about forceful conversion and not "fighting back" for their religion! Islam was spread through peace by the aid of the Sufi Saints of India.
ALLAH HU AKBAR!
a very small percent.. mostly converted by sword or by bribe.
only the greatest race of mankind baniiyas and the greatest man who lived , gandhi refused to convert

So?

And one who converts to Islam, is as if they are newly born. Our ancestors purified ourselves from Hinduism.

ALLAH HU AKBAR!

if a people can convert once, they can always be convinced to convert again.

only the greatest race of mankind baniiyas and the greatest man who lived , gandhi refused to convert
you racist fool, no race has superiority over another, you're contradicting what Ghandi preached!

if a people can convert once, they can always be convinced to convert again.
Too bad far more people are converting to Islam than Hinduism in present times!

India is too scared to draw first blood. They know they have a lot to lose (since the birthplace and land of Hinduism lies there)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom