What's new

Zaid hamid latest: our real enemy is Hindu Banya

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're country is called Hindustan isn't it? Why is that used interchangeably with India?

Why not Khalistan or Muslimstan..only Hindustan or India..
Hindustan is used in hindi and represents the area which was the birth of India which has been called as such for centuries. Why do we have to change history and invent a name when we have had a rich history?

By reproduction!! other than that I don't see any other way, and stop inciting communal disharmony. The day Muslims learn to live with other people peacefully will be the day when the world will respect Islam.

And. you having hope for Indian Muslims is a good thing, but they don't have much hope for you.
thats funny cause a lot of Indian muslims hate India and love Pakistan :D

Jinnah = Jinna = Jhinna ???
Ghandu = Gandhi ??? :lol:

Zaid Hamid only wishes to attack in self-defence, he will not draw first blood by any means.

So if Indians keep peaceful, Pakistan will as well.

But if Hindus get violent, expect a punch back.

You are getting push backs for what you have done in Operation Topac? In the past Indian Political Leadership did not favour covert operations, but now the scenario has changed in India. For every attack which pakistan carried out in India, India has retaliated. The retaliation period is only longer. 2) Zamid gul takes pride by saying that Pakistan forced Indian army to fight COIN operations in pakistan. But on the other hand India made Pakistan airforce also to fight COIN operations. In kargil war many pakistanis have boasted that they made India to milk its Strike Corps artillery, Yes true due to the shortage of artillery guns, India had milked additional artillery from its strike corps (Referrence: In the line of fire, by Pervez Musharaff.), B) India has also dragged Pakistan army strike corps for war against Taliban in Waziristan. Only thing for which indians have not retaliated is for the (Mig-21, MI-17 helicopter which were shot down during kargil war).

Hindustan is used in hindi and represents the area which was the birth of India which has been called as such for centuries. Why do we have to change history and invent a name when we have had a rich history?
Hindustan is used to disregard the minorities in your country..shameful!

after all what can you expect with majority of population following Hinduism...

You're country is called Hindustan isn't it? Why is that used interchangeably with India?

Why not Khalistan or Muslimstan..only Hindustan or India..
Its just called India. on my passport nowhere can i see a Hindustan.

Just because some call it Hindustan, it is not a hindu country.
Similarly just because Pakistanis call themselves Paksitan, the land is not PAK, is it?

thats funny cause a lot of Indian muslims hate India and love Pakistan :D
Really funny cause I stay in a place where we have lots of Muslims who hate Pakistan for waging wars on India.

Hindustan is used to disregard the minorities in your country..shameful!

after all what can you expect with majority of population following Hinduism...
Dude, you guys are only good at spreading hatred and misinformation.

The history is for us to see who treats their minorities more fairly, now you can go ahead and embarrass yourself.

Really funny cause I stay in a place where we have lots of Muslims who hate Pakistan for waging wars on India.

Indian muslims love Pakistani muslims! We will come to India and help them out and help them come to Pakistan :)

no wonder your gov. wants Indians to have visa-free access into Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom