What's new

Zaid hamid latest: our real enemy is Hindu Banya

Status
Not open for further replies.
Indian muslims love Pakistani muslims! We will come to India and help them out and help them come to Pakistan :)
You are not welcome in India unless you have a visa. Any other adventure will result in the results seen in all previous wars..

Yes under the command of Hindutva leadership. Like I said get a homeland which will protect your Golden Temple from the Hindutva army bullets but no you support them. Sikhs are a proud people, you can't be one. :)

Prime minister was Hindu married to a persian. The man leading the war was Parsi (Sam Bahadur). The man who doctored the Dhaka fall was Jew (Gn Jacob). Niazi sign the surrender in front of Gn Arora (A Sikh).The soldier fighting were Hindu, Muslim, Sikh, Isai and from other religion. You will not understand India till u are wearing your religious glass.

@Blue Star: Can you comment on Lal-Masjid incident???

Indian muslims love Pakistani muslims! We will come to India and help them out and help them come to Pakistan :)

no wonder your gov. wants Indians to have visa-free access into Pakistan
haha... no pak wants visa free access to india.
if tht was done i am 100% sure your family will be in india in 1 hour.

secondly no need to come to india.. if they want they can always go to pak because pak is homeland for all indian mslims

no wonder your gov. wants Indians to have visa-free access into Pakistan

Really Indians too love Hindus in Balochistan, They will also help them. Whether your Government Grants Visa or Not, They are not going to Mind.

Dude, you guys are only good at spreading hatred and misinformation.

The history is for us to see who treats their minorities more fairly, now you can go ahead and embarrass yourself.
I'm spreading the truth like Zaid Hamid!

Yes, you guys treated the Sikh minorities in 1984 fairly well and also in early 2000's during Gujurat Killings.

The Messiah will come and free all the oppressed people of India and bring Islam widespread into India Insha'AllaH!

Hopefully the Messiah will come from Pakistan ! :)

I'm spreading the truth like Zaid Hamid!

Yes, you guys treated the Sikh minorities in 1984 fairly well and also in early 2000's during Gujurat Killings.

The Messiah will come and free all the oppressed people of India and bring Islam widespread into India Insha'AllaH!

Hopefully the Messiah will come from Pakistan ! :)
haha.. before that all mslims will have converted to original mankind religion, hinduism.. so islm will vanish from the face of earth and world will be peaceful again.

i did not sign up for a boxing match..
loser loser. you should plan and only then attack.

and failed... even prophet mohammed tried this, but failed.
prophet muhammad succeeded! Islam is world's fastest growing & largest religion!

Soon it shall reign over the streets of India!!

I cannot wait to see the day!! My Indian brothers will be freed! :victory:

You are not welcome in India unless you have a visa. Any other adventure will result in the results seen in all previous wars..

Here is what you are making a mistake, If they carry out a Adventure, Please carry out a Adventure, There are many people in pakistan who love to carry out Adventures. I hope you can get my point.

haha... no pak wants visa free access to india.
if tht was done i am 100% sure your family will be in india in 1 hour.

secondly no need to come to india.. if they want they can always go to pak because pak is homeland for all indian mslims
As soon as visa-free access opens many Indians Muslims are going to flock to Pakistan Insha'Allah!

prophet muhammad succeeded! Islam is world's fastest growing & largest religion!

no he did not.. in fact he was not even the last profet like he said, the great ahmad came after him.
islm is not largest religion its catholicism. second, fastest growing is a testimony to the loins of the lions.
islm is there as another religion in india today and will always be there just like biddh, hinduism, christi , sikh etc.

As soon as visa-free access opens many Indians Muslims are going to flock to Pakistan Insha'Allah!

hahah.. no way. only pakistanis will try to desperately come back to mother india.

haha.. before that all mslims will have converted to original mankind religion, hinduism.. so islm will vanish from the face of earth and world will be peaceful again.
you are lucky muslims aren't allowed to oppress or harm other religions or all the monkey statutes and cows you worship would be destroyed by now :lol:

no he did not.. in fact he was not even the last profet like he said, the great ahmad came after him.
islm is there as another religion in india today and will always be there just like biddh, hinduism, christi , sikh etc.

hahah.. no way. only pakistanis will try to desperately come back to mother india.
we will come to impregnate mother India :) Hahaha

islm is not largest religion its catholicism. second, fastest growing is a testimony to the loins of the lions.
the great ahmad haha? is that your dad?

Yes you cannot see that day, since it is not going to happen.

you are lucky muslims aren't allowed to oppress or harm other religions or all the monkey statutes and cows you worship would be destroyed by now :lol:

we will come to impregnate mother India :) Hahaha

- mslims have destroyed all hindu statues in pak, and tried to do that in india, but were not good enough to complete.
- how will you do it, shall dig a hole in the ground for you ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom