What's new

Zaid Hamid goes EPIC on Indians.

believe me friend, this is all pak sponsored propaganda, with the help of some valley based media taking advantage of freedom of expression, but public know all these things. they take money from pakistan throw some stones and torch some semi built thatched huts, make videos, give some bites to media and claim their prize from pakistan as well as damage charges from indian govt. Now they have become expert in this game. as for as freedom is concerned no peace of land on this earth is as free as indian part of kashmir, they choose their own village head, own block head, own assembly representative, own parliamentarian, they have their own chief minister,own police, independent judiciary, can buy land anywhere in india but other indians can not buy land in kashmir. can you even dream all these things to your kashmiri people ???

Kashmir grannies who fear kids’ questions

Thats your own media reporting it.

There are thousands upon thousands of such incidents.

What do you think these women tell the men in the house?

Do you think if these men find out they love you for it? I think not.

This is the reality of the suffering you have caused the people there.

Please tell me anything misguided he said Sir he has spoken facts and truth and Sir please bring some facts not old personal opinions

Sir, kash i could PM you to i would tell you openly but i cannot. Dr. Israr has even said that he has a gift but is not using it properly ( i am referring to you know what) so he is misguided. Speak to any teacher who matters and you will get the same assessment. We all know about ZVH but you cannot discuss things like that on public TV, can you?

It is clearly stated, that if you have a dream with inspiration than it should not be shared except with an Aalim. The reason people dislike him is because of Imaad, to be frank Imaad himself is mentally unstable and crooked as an Russian Sickle... I have no disrespect for the man, but when you know things that he knows, you should learn to develop a mute button...

Sir, kash i could PM you to i would tell you openly but i cannot. Dr. Israr has even said that he has a gift but is not using it properly ( i am referring to you know what) so he is misguided. Speak to any teacher who matters and you will get the same assessment. We all know about ZVH but you cannot discuss things like that on public TV, can you?

It is clearly stated, that if you have a dream with inspiration than it should not be shared except with an Aalim. The reason people dislike him is because of Imaad, to be frank Imaad himself is mentally unstable and crooked as an Russian Sickle... I have no disrespect for the man, but when you know things that he knows, you should learn to develop a mute button...

If you are refereeing to Yusuf issue than he has already proven it false thirdly these so called relevant teachers I know them very well and have exposed them quite often and that Imad guy paid traitor and member of sectarian outfits please bring proof sir

If you are refereeing to Yusuf issue than he has already proven it false thirdly these so called relevant teachers I know them very well and have exposed them quite often and that Imad guy paid traitor and member of sectarian outfits please bring proof sir

Agal ap bar bar "proof", "proof" karo gey to phir we can't talk... Because i will not discuss that here, did you not bother to read my first post...? Kudha Key wastey yar, don't make your movement look like a joke by called Aalim "exposed"... You should know better... I don't give to craps about Yousaf and what he did back then, i don't care why he removed the Zaman from Zahid Hamid... I don't care, do you understand?

What i do care about is the GVH issue he keeps bringing up and that makes him look like a fool, because unless you have faith you can't accept it, and in today's world it is easier to become a mockery than become a prodigy.

Kashmir grannies who fear kids’ questions

Thats your own media reporting it.

There are thousands upon thousands of such incidents.

What do you think these women tell the men in the house?

Do you think if these men find out they love you for it? I think not.

This is the reality of the suffering you have caused the people there.

All these type of news are paid by pakistan and funded by rich arabs who dream of having DARUL ULOOM on entire glob. try to get a visa to meet your relative and come via vagha border. its very economical. it will cost you less than 15000 pkr for return trip and 3--4 days stay in valley. be my guest and I will show you entire kashmir. not a single news is true. there are one are two normal police atrocities case , but on an average these are for less than the average of rest of the india. more ever unlike pakistani army, indian sf personnel rots in jail for every such case.

He is not making us laughing stock his words have always proven right because you always back stab and needs to be taught a lesson and issues with you can be only settled in battlefield

Yeh yeh.. and operation gibralator and Kargil was not back stabing.. It was a something very novel by Pakistan....

He is not making us laughing stock his words have always proven right because you always back stab and needs to be taught a lesson and issues with you can be only settled in battlefield

Zaid Hamid's laughter shows are worth paisa wasool and bandwidth wasool. :omghaha::omghaha:

But who backstabbed you and how. :cheesy:

There is no shortage of extremists, loons, fanatics, and idiots on both sides of the border and Mr ZH is a fine example of one.

These people spew hatred and sadly there are some people in both countries who actually believe in their nonsense.

There is no shortage of extremists, loons, fanatics, and idiots on both sides of the border and Mr ZH is a fine example of one.

These people spew hatred and sadly there are some people in both countries who actually believe in their nonsense.

This!... 100% this!

But Zarvan, Pakistan keeps losing on the battlefield!

He's just a show man...

I'm sure he doesn't believe half the nonsense he spews.

Au contraire, many Pakistanis do believe what he says.
Pakistani society as a whole is brought up on a steady diet of lies for history and self glorification without cause.

Sarkar ghussa thook do.... preferably on ZH's face.... :D

Agal ap bar bar "proof", "proof" karo gey to phir we can't talk... Because i will not discuss that here, did you not bother to read my first post...? Kudha Key wastey yar, don't make your movement look like a joke by called Aalim "exposed"... You should know better... I don't give to craps about Yousaf and what he did back then, i don't care why he removed the Zaman from Zahid Hamid... I don't care, do you understand?

What i do care about is the GVH issue he keeps bringing up and that makes him look like a fool, because unless you have faith you can't accept it, and in today's world it is easier to become a mockery than become a prodigy.

Every kind of nut has a market all around the planet... it's how things work... the question is, do serious people care about what he says? No!

Au contraire, many Pakistanis do believe what he says.
Pakistani society as a whole is brought up on a steady diet of lies for history and self glorification without cause.

Back
Top Bottom