What's new

Zaid Hamid goes EPIC on Indians.

More like goes epic on his own ancestors... :lol:

Doesnt this ret*rd know that it was his own Hindu ancestors that were killed and converted in Pakistan?

Oh really now?

If Hindu killings are funny, how funny do you find the killings of Muslims in Kashmir and Gujrat? 10/10 comedy gold if you ask me :P

It's funny because Zaid Hamid is always successful in trolling Indians. No matter how the Indians here try to play it off, deep down he gets to you guys. :lol:

typical hindu banya looks like this

6328947334_a41492105a_z.jpg

No he looks like a brahmin.

I heard that Zid Hamid took 10,000 pakistani boys to Afghanistan to fight with Russian. None of them except Zid Hamid came back.

I actually love this guy. The way he interacts and influence new generation is awesome. I wish Pakistan should have some more Ziad Hamid. He is not a man but an ideology. I am sure that many Pakistani youth will take inspiration from him and will not let the ideology of Zaid Hamid be down. After reading the comments of our dear Pakistani Brothers, I have got this confidence that Mr. Zaid hamid will live in many Pakistanis even though he may not be physically among us.

In one you tube video Zaid Hamid delivers a lecture providing a proof of Allah's army riding the horse with sword in hands attacks Indian soldiers. He provides the proof by saying that BBC had quoted this news.

In an another video, he claims that a girl doing research in biology which was a path breaking research was held in America. In next few second her sister said that she was doing research in education She had nothing to do wit any biotechnology research.

I got it why "hindu kush" is called "hindu kush" , thank you Sir Zaid Hamid :D

mehhhh ...
heres what Historians believe my little pakistani freind.

It was called "Caucasus Indicus" or the "Indian Caucasus" but then changed the word to Hindu Kush , coz back int he days the slaves frm the sub continent were brought as slaves in the area , hence they died coz of harsh weather , which local afghans were well accustomed to..
Nothing to do with muslim- hindu fights or anything !!

sorry to burst your bubble.
But its good to see how excited you get by the name Hindu Kush.. It was all our land after all then the foreigners came in and changed your fore-father`s religion with threats. still Happy about it?

This will be rubbed on your face over and over till you come back to the native religion of the sub continent and not some foreign religion!!

It's funny because Zaid Hamid is always successful in trolling Indians. No matter how the Indians here try to play it off, deep down he gets to you guys. :lol:
yeah. in a clownish way :)

There are a number of theories about origin of word hindu-kush.:
it was the peak of the kushan empire and during that time it was called the kushan pass.
Some also think that the word Kush is a corruption of the word "Koh" which means mountain in the local languages.
Others maintain that it is Hindi Kesh or Hindi Kash which means boundary, the boundary of Hind.

There are a number of theories about origin of word hindu-kush.:
it was the peak of the kushan empire and during that time it was called the kushan pass.
Some also think that the word Kush is a corruption of the word "Koh" which means mountain in the local languages.
Others maintain that it is Hindi Kesh or Hindi Kash which means boundary, the boundary of Hind.

We know that dude.. but it doesnt really bother us what some Muslims think of Hindu-Kush. They can choose to live their lives as they please and tap their back for scoring `points`on the name of a mountain pass :coffee:
Its called the dream world. But some prefer to call it Defence. pk.

What will happen in 2014

Hindu kush...... :butcher:

Why wait for 5 more months? What will change in 5 months? Will U get some supernatual powers for gazwa e hind or whatever ur little mulas call it?

We know that dude.. but it doesnt really bother us what some Muslims think of Hindu-Kush. They can choose to live their lives as they please and tap their back for scoring `points`on the name of a mountain pass :coffee:
Its called the dream world. But some prefer to call it Defence. pk.

Why wait for 5 more months? What will change in 5 months? Will U get some supernatual powers for gazwa e hind or whatever ur little mulas call it?

Don't worry time will tell you.

i dont like Zaid Hamid at all but when he goes afta Indian Army n their activities on our land,its very refereshin n entertaintin to watch:tongue:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom