What's new

Zaid Hamid Discussion on IAF Violation and PAF response

As outlandish some of these claims maybe, they are a counter to the anti-Pakistan agenda being carried on in the Indian media. Simply consider this another tit-for-tat in the long list of TforTs in the Indo-Pak relations.

:lol: Please. Don't even compare Zaid Hamid to the Indian media, which may be sensationalistic, but not insane.

Indian obsession with him says it all how insecure you Indians are.
Your media is anything but not sane.

Just out of interest, I ask Pakistanis here to reply with what they believe regarding Zaid Hamid's views seperately.
1) Mumbai attacks were staged
2) Indian incursions are trying to bully Pakistan.

Please reply constructively and mention specifically whether you believe in them or not.:tup:

PS: Say yes or no about each view seperately

Last edited:
Just out of interest, I ask Pakistanis here to reply with what they believe regarding Zaid Hamid's views seperately.

Please reply constructively and mention specifically whether you believe in them or not.:tup:

Nothing wrong with these statements. I agree with the second one.

PS: Say yes or no about each view seperately

It’s a free world bro…everyone speaks for themselves and has the right to present their POV, now its upto people to believe it or not….

People on both sides of the world are still question Kennedy’s assassination , same goes for moon landing to UFOs, there are perhaps more people in West than here that question the 9/11 incident ( try google and you will see urself)…

I don’t know why are you getting so edgy about Zaid Hamids view, is it because he doesn’t speak your version of the story? Or he is trying to blow the trumpet that what’s going on behind the scene? If you don’t believe him, then let it go dude…These are his views and its upto people to believe him or not….

There is much more rubbish on Indian media going on against Pakistan right now. Perhaps that suits you: go and watch that and stop worrying about us… :enjoy:

There is much more rubbish on Indian media going on against Pakistan right now.

Perhaps.

Both sides seem to believe that the rubbish is more on the other side. That they are just reacting.

Zaid hamids analysis is spot on and accurate, the indian media is so pathetic, that once pakistani media knocked them out they were writing aginst zaid hamid, hamid mir and talat hussain. they wrote against them in the hindu, times of india and other newspaper. Indian military might is nothing but inflated baloon, it mite become a huge baloon and set some world record but in the end it ll burst and be nothing more than part of history :-)

The same way the US knew that some terrorist where going to attack the twin towers and did nothing other then facilitate the terrorist in there mission is the same way the indians knew about the attack and did nothing.
The U.S. warned India about possible maritime Mumbai attack.
Source: U.S. warned India about possible Mumbai attack - CNN.com

Do tell us why a indian officer gave the sims and phones to the terrorist..?
Indian counterinsurgency police officer arrested.
Indian police arrest 2 men in Mumbai investigation - Yahoo! News

I can carry on with loads of other bits of info that go against the indian story.

talkin about the media here....... my views were neutral about india always. in pakistan during peace time i never saw any pakistani channel doin any propganda against india rather i used to think our media is pro india. but after my indian friend gave me links to some indian news websites for if i want to know wats goin on in india, i dont even lik listenin to any indian song now. for every gud gesture pakistan showed to india, there was an article takin some crap out of it with ppl commentin under them that dont listen to such things.....pakistan should be declared terrorist state... and all that.... i mean dont u think pakistanis are humans and when we say something gud we want to hear something gud or atleast we dont want to hear something bad in response.... i try not to read ur papers anymore just to make sure i dont start hatin u guys...

talkin about the media here....... my views were neutral about india always. in pakistan during peace time i never saw any pakistani channel doin any propganda against india rather i used to think our media is pro india. but after my indian friend gave me links to some indian news websites for if i want to know wats goin on in india, i dont even lik listenin to any indian song now. for every gud gesture pakistan showed to india, there was an article takin some crap out of it with ppl commentin under them that dont listen to such things.....pakistan should be declared terrorist state... and all that.... i mean dont u think pakistanis are humans and when we say something gud we want to hear something gud or atleast we dont want to hear something bad in response.... i try not to read ur papers anymore just to make sure i dont start hatin u guys...

The indians show a happy face to the pakistans ,but we fail to see the hatred in there hearts.

The indians show a happy face to the pakistans ,but we fail to see the hatred in there hearts.

A children story goes as once upon a time a snake wanted to cross a river and asked a frog to carry him on his back. Terrified by killing stinging habit of the snake, frog refused to carry him. The snake promised he will not stung him upon which frog agreed to carry the snake on his back when they reached middle of the river, the snake bite the frog. The frog yelled at him and said what you have done you fool now we both will drown. The snake said he did not want to sting the frog but was forced by instinct to do so.

Moral of the story never trust your enemy without having safety guards to counter any such inborn instinct of your enemy.

A children story goes as once upon a time a snake wanted to cross a river and asked a frog to carry him on his back. Terrified by killing stinging habit of the snake, frog refused to carry him. The snake promised he will not stung him upon which frog agreed to carry the snake on his back when they reached middle of the river, the snake bite the frog. The frog yelled at him and said what you have done you fool now we both will drown. The snake said he did not want to sting the frog but was forced by instinct to do so.

Moral of the story never trust your enemy without having safety guards to counter any such inborn instinct of your enemy.

That's the worst version of "Turtle and The Scorpion" Story i've ever heard. And you didn't even finish it right, let alone, assign the correct characters :lol:

Nice to see that the discussion has been very civil and to the point for the most part, despite the subject of the discussion being such a polarizing figure.

I wish all our threads worked this way, especially in the last few days.:lol:

I would like to request some of the Pakistani members to refrain from knee jerk comments about 'Indians being obsessed with this guy' etc.

I think were the shoe on the other foot, and a very popular Indian anchor arguing that Pakistan stage managed the Marriot Blast (and in fact some Pakistanis on this forum have argued in favor of that theory), Pakistanis would also be extremely critical of him/her.

Just continue to keep the discussion civil and logical.

P.S: Thread being moved to current affairs section.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom