What's new

Zaid Hamid Discussion on IAF Violation and PAF response

NEW DELHI: The Indian Air Force (IAF) may not be ready to launch airstrikes, but it has deployed fighter jets to prevent any air assault aimed at the national capital.

However, officials deny the IAF deployed its MiG-29 fighter jets at the Hindon Airbase near Delhi amidst tensions four days ago.

Defence Minister AK Antony on Tuesday ruled out military action against Pakistan but said bilateral relations would not be normal until Islamabad took action against terrorists operating from its soil.

IAF jets were a regular deployment at Hindon until about a decade ago when they were moved to Ambala in Haryana.

Other officials said the urgency to re-deploy the fighter planes near Delhi arose because it would take them at least 15 minutes to arrive over the capital from Ambala in case of an emergency.

Meanwhile, the Indian government declared the airspace over all nuclear power installations as no-fly zones to prevent any attack. Indian Civil Aviation Director General Nasim Zaid issued an order directing no person shall fly or assist in flying an aircraft up to the height of 10,000 feet over the area included within a 10-kilometre radius of the nuclear installations.

Until the fresh order by Zaid, Tarapur Atomic Station in Maharashtra was the only no-fly zone in India. However, nuclear power plants like Kalpakkam near Chennai, Rawatbhata near Kota, Narora in UP, Kakrapar near Surat, Kaiga in Karnataka and Kudankulam in Tamil Nadu will now be included in the no-fly zones.

Only the Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC) was left out as it comes in the flight path of the Mumbai airport’s runway.

Does this guy also have a show on the Cartoon network? :lol:

Typical indian knee jerk reaction, all of defence analyst zaid hamid's points are SPOT ON. He made your representative bharat verma look like a clueless clown.

Just out of interest, I ask Pakistanis here to reply with what they believe regarding Zaid Hamid's views seperately.
1) Mumbai attacks were staged
2) Indian incursions are trying to bully Pakistan.

Please reply constructively and mention specifically whether you believe in them or not.:tup:

PS: Say yes or no about each view seperately

Yes mumbai attacks were staged without a doubt. Why was hemant karkare and his accomplices murdered instantly given before the mumbai attacks his arrests of indian colonel and indian hardline politcal group members had created so much oof embarrasment to india ? . The mumbai attacks is definetely a cover up of indian military and indian politcal hardline groups like RSS, BJP and others being involved in samjauta express blasts and numerous others blasts against ethnic communities especially muslims.

Yes indian incursions is a way of bullying pakistan and pressurizing it with back up from USA. But your nefarious plans ( Israel, USA and INDIA) will fail miserably, mark my words and save them for the day when they come true.

You don't believe in 9/11 staged by US government ?..Go on youtube there are countless videos by americans especially AMERICAN journalist & tv presenter called ALEX JONES . Type his name on youtube and watch, hear and learn. I hope you indians do cause you people find it impossible to take off your indian googles off and utilise your mind unbiasedly very rarely.

Typical indian knee jerk reaction, all of defence analyst zaid hamid's points are SPOT ON. He made your representative bharat verma look like a clueless clown.

I thought it was the other way round.

Zaid was all rhetoric. I know some people like that and feel that the person shouting the loudest has won the debate, that does not make it the reality.

"100 Kargil aur karenge"! That was the clincher for you, isn't it? ;)

I never knew a person like Zaid hamid existed till I saw his video on times of India and then I was forced to google about him, I was very surprised to hear his conspiracy theroy, his constant blabbering , no folks he doesnt speak spot most of the things he speaks are factually incorrect like

Mosad in involed in Bombay attack , can he prove this? he knows the name of terrorist (names some sikh guy) who gave him this information? he says 9/11 was done by US can he prove all this? He openly says hum jihadi bhejege, this is very irresponsible and projects Pakistani media in poor light. Incidnetally he himself accepts that Indian media has better penetration all over the world (cites this as reason behind banning of JuD).
I never realised such a guy would be a matter of respect in any country.

:lol: Please. Don't even compare Zaid Hamid to the Indian media, which may be sensationalistic, but not insane.

Exactly dont compare this man :guns: with bullshit :cheesy:(Indian) media (WORLD KNOWZ very well who always cry like a 2 years old baby lolzzz without any proves and evidnz):rofl:

about 9/11 check "KHOTAY SIKAY" and on the other side UNITED NATION (lol) i always laugh on this word "UNITED NATION" The biggest puppet organization of USA. Actually this is not thr fault, The true meaning of [USA] is United State of Assholes! :rofl: lolzzzzz

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom