What's new

Zaid Hamid awsome

Thank you for posting it good job

Is zaid Hamid a private detective? how does he get information from....He is the same person who called kasab as Amar Singth. He denied a muslim his won religion! Thats funny.

it doesnt matter wat Ajmal declared. Talk about Zaid Hamid!. He is a TV anchor as per google. He speaks as per viewers interst or majority interst. What is the source of information?

guys i have seen his lots of videos

Is that an acheivment where you live???

this guy is an entertainer:rofl: as well as claim himself as defense analyst

I think he is easily surpassed by any average Indian politician or military spokesman in that regard because he gives his opinions.

don't take him seriously,his wisdom is not worth to implement or follow.:agree:

Yes sir we shall now agree on your opinion as cheif video watcher and not listen to a word of a man who is acredited as an expert holds knowledge of the region runs a think tank and has studied History Economics and Philosophy.

I agree. Zaid Hamid is pretty awesome. All Pakistanis should follow his example and do exactly has he says.

guys i have seen his lots of videos, this guy is an entertainer:rofl: as well as claim himself as defense analyst:hitwall:.

Please respond to what he says... not what he looks like to you ;)

guys i have seen his lots of videos, this guy is an entertainer:rofl: as well as claim himself as defense analyst:hitwall:.

Appart from the fact that he was the chief threat analyst of Tullow Oil in Pakistan and Chief Advisor the the Country Chirman of Shell Exploration... You are right he has no credibility what so ever.

That is why Brookings Institute are quoting his work, this is why his work ends up with IPSS Oxford? You are right, no credibilty at all!

Appart from the fact that he was the chief threat analyst of Tullow Oil in Pakistan and Chief Advisor the the Country Chirman of Shell Exploration... You are right he has no credibility what so ever.

That is why Brookings Institute are quoting his work, this is why his work ends up with IPSS Oxford? You are right, no credibilty at all!

Indians are always obssesed with those who expose the bad side of India.

Indians even term Arundhati Roy as yellow journalist because she exposes real face of India .

One can burry his or her head in sand but that does not help in real sense.

Why dont they talk about Tariq Ali where he gives clear view of pakistan politics and problems. Every pakistani goes with Zaid Hamid becoz he talks emotionally.

Why do certain people feel the need to troll, bash, and derail the topic?

If you dont like Zaid Hamid, dont click on a thread called "Zaid Hamid awesome".

Frankly nobody cares that you dont like Zaid Hamid. Trolling the topic because you want Pakistanis to stop liking him too is not a great solution.

Why dont they talk about Tariq Ali where he gives clear view of pakistan politics and problems. Every pakistani goes with Zaid Hamid becoz he talks emotionally.

Man kind survives on Emotion. If somebody presents all the facts with a dumbass "I-Could-Care-Less" face, no one would take him seriously. Zaid hamid on the other hand does the job in a much better way. Deliver your message but make it personal so that you REALLY reach out to your audience. And it works! And it's working, which in return makes you people whine about how he's "t0oOo emOti0naL".

Get off his case already!

Man kind survives on Emotion. If somebody presents all the facts with a dumbass "I-Could-Care-Less" face, no one would take him seriously. Zaid hamid on the other hand does the job in a much better way. Deliver your message but make it personal so that you REALLY reach out to your audience. And it works! And it's working, which in return makes you people whine about how he's "t0oOo emOti0naL".

Get off his case already!

That means packaging is more important than the contents? Interesting...

RK

That means packaging is more important than the contents? Interesting...

RK

Nobody's saying that. If you FAILED to read between the lines, than that's something you should work on.

Back
Top Bottom