What's new

Zaid Hamid and Fawad Chaudhry in program 11th Hour

How come a hyprcrate like ZAID hamid Been given an honour of defence analyst, i remember once he claimed AJMAL kasab was an indian named (AMAR SINGH) but finally when the trught came out he got owned and bashed throught pakistan .:rofl
i have seen several videos on you tube when zaid almost gets owned and bashed from every one .

How come a hyprcrate like ZAID hamid Been given an honour of defence analyst, i remember once he claimed AJMAL kasab was an indian named (AMAR SINGH) but finally when the trught came out he got owned and bashed throught pakistan .:rofl
i have seen several videos on you tube when zaid almost gets owned and bashed from every one .
Unfortunately many Pakistanis subscribe to this maniac belief, people like him should be in mental asylum.

Zaid Hamid's standard is that he can only compete against political failures like Fawad Choudhary.

Unfortunately many Pakistanis subscribe to this maniac belief, people like him should be in mental asylum.

Why?? If I had my way, I would instruct RAW to fund more of these types. As clearly they are doing a far greater job in confusing the nation than RAW would ever hope to achieve.

Zaid Hamid for Pak President.

Trolling with a Muslim name under the cover of indian flags while proudly serving your masters has its benefits :tup:

Regardless of whether Zaid Hamid claiming that Ajmal Kasab was Amar Singh or not. It is very obvious that this dude was not, is not and will never be a Pakistani.

(1) First, you will not find his accent anywhere in Pakistan. Period!
(2) What kind of muslim says "Bhagwan mughe kabhi maaf nahi karega?"
(3) Ignore the dirty comments on youtube by either party

Mumbai attacker Ajmal Kasab pleading BHAGWAN - Indian drama exposed bigtime!! - YouTube

11th Hour - 16th April 2012 - YouTube
Zaid Hamid Defence Analyst and Fawad Chaudhry PPP in fresh Episode of 11th Hour On ARY News and talk with Waseem Badami
Zaid Hamid is a Defence Analyst?? :haha:

I just heard him say in that video that the Americans can fight only in pampers and nappies!! Oooops!
lol-049.gif
And therefore he wouldn't mind if American supply trucks containing nappies and pampers are allowed to pass through Pakistan!! Sheeesh!

WTF? This guy is a joke!
lol-042.gif

Regardless of whether Zaid Hamid claiming that Ajmal Kasab was Amar Singh or not. It is very obvious that this dude was not, is not and will never be a Pakistani.

(1) First, you will not find his accent anywhere in Pakistan. Period!
(2) What kind of muslim says "Bhagwan mughe kabhi maaf nahi karega?"
(3) Ignore the dirty comments on youtube by either party

Mumbai attacker Ajmal Kasab pleading BHAGWAN - Indian drama exposed bigtime!! - YouTube

cheap tricks played by kasab to defend his backers. However the Pakistani government has already confessed kasab is a pakistani. So has pakistani media. so there is no debate anymore.

Back
Top Bottom