What's new

PTI’s Fawad Chaudhry holds meeting with US envoy Donald Blome

PTI new abbu gee

Pehlay divorce ho gayee thee ab phir gher Rakh lya hay
Phir matlab PTI are brothers again with bootlickers. Since un ke to hamesha se abbu rahe hn ye.

worse thing that can happen to pak! only govt officials should be permitted to meat foreign digniteries!
That's not how these things work. If a party comes into govt, foreign nations will not establish contact the day the govt is sworn in. There has to be contact.

If this is wrong, then Pakistani americans lobbying for human rights in Pakistani is also wrong, no?

There was nothing statutorily illegal in the US meetings with PDM and Lotas in 2022. They conspired and paid the political price, that's how it should be dealt. If @FOOLS_NIGHTMARE feels a conspiracy is going on with the US to topple the poeple's govt, he should alert mian sb and they should build a narrative.

Amriki Ghulami Na Manzoor, Absolutely NOT ki shandaar kamyabi kai baad hazir hai Amrika JINDAbaad 2.0 and as usual it will have tremendous fan following and despite the obvious plot holes the audience will love this script as well

Meanwhile in Islamabad ...

644c4c0163bb8.jpg

PTI digging itself a hole….unbelievable how ignorant the leadership is.

First you cried about foreign interference, now you’re doing just that.

As a PTI voter and supporter, this is stupid and they better stop doing this.

Did Tala baji made the same comment when Ms Calibri was waging her butt in front of the Americans

Enough about this WHATBOUTERY.

Why is PTI acting the same as PMLN? We support and voted for PTI because they were a better alternative and a step above PMLN/PPP.

But the last few months I have no clue what PTI is doing approaching the Americans and tweeting about it every 5 seconds.

Did we not just see the Americans interfering in our democracy?
PTI lacks optics…they don’t understand how to read a situation or a room.

They think all PTI supporters are brain dead followers…sorry I’m not…and if this party continues making blunders like this, I’ll ditch them in a heartbeat.

GHQ found out this generation isn’t stupid….PTI needs to understand that too.

Did Tala baji made the same comment when Ms Calibri was waging her butt in front of the Americans
Nani promised him to make him Turkie ambassador ...but Nawaz govt toppled due to corruption.... he still PMLN ka sona munda ..

Last edited:
In a statement, Fawad confirmed the development, saying the meeting with the US envoy took place five or six days ago.

Earlier in February this year, Fawad confirmed that he held a meeting with Ambassador Donald Blome and other senior officials, focusing on the worsening human rights situation in Pakistan, The News had reported.

Taking to Twitter, the former information minister said: "Had a good meeting with US ambassador and senior officials. The worsening HR [human rights] situation in Pakistan was a particular focus of discussion."

The PTI leader said that he informed the US officials of the party's concerns regarding the "misuse of anti-terrorism and blasphemy laws by the Pakistan Democratic Movement (PDM)-led government against the political opponents".

I wonder the PTI leader mentioned anything about retracting the false and outrageous claims of conspiracy for IK's ouster before asking the same people for help. :D

I wonder the PTI leader mentioned anything about retracting the false and outrageous claims of conspiracy for IK's ouster before asking the same people for help. :D
Well, conspiracy exist...but reality surfaced over the period of time.

If ´if thook kr chaatna’ had a face

The same way you "know". :D

IF it were indeed true what IK said, why is PTI trying to elicit their help now?
Well, your argument can be valid if Fawad went to embassy and meet him. Ambassador came to his house , every US consulate has PR team which work under the guidance of state department. If you need more to know, I can tell you more.

Well, your argument can be valid if Fawad went to embassy and meet him. Ambassador came to his house , every US consulate has PR team which work under the guidance of state department. If you need more to know, I can tell you more.

And if the US Ambassador went to meet other politicians or the COAS, that is a conspiracy, but when he comes to meet PTI leaders, it is not. Got it. :D

And if the US Ambassador went to meet other politicians or the COAS, that is a conspiracy, but when he comes to meet PTI leaders, it is not. Got it. :D
It's called "diplomacy"

Engaging with world powers like US and China is essential for any politician in the world

IK should have been smarter before in dealing with the US, his enemies are within not outside, and the only language generals understand is the language of pentagon, so it only makes sense to pull strings in Washington in order to make these generals strip naked

Back
Top Bottom