What's new

Zaid Hamid and Fawad Chaudhry in program 11th Hour

Trolling with a Muslim name under the cover of indian flags while proudly serving your masters has its benefits :tup:

Innalahi wa inna illahi rajioon.

i knw that you are a pakistani but that doens't mean u are a torch bearer of islam ,Did u forget we are 150+ millon in India and ALHAMDULILLAH I AM One of them ,,,, Proud Muslim and a pround indian

Trolling with a Muslim name under the cover of indian flags while proudly serving your masters has its benefits :tup:

The thing with fake identities is: they're only as true as their superficial performance. Read his posts, he's constantly screaming: I AM AN INDIAN MUSLIM. :lol:

The thing with fake identities is: they're only as true as their superficial performance. Read his posts, he's constantly screaming: I AM AN INDIAN MUSLIM. :lol:
Why whats wrong the % of Muslim here in India is same as that in Pakistan.....

Sorry i forgot you guys have been brainwashed by Sir Zaid Hamid saviour of Pakistan:pakistan:

U Are brain washed -- May ALLAH give u hidayah

Regardless of whether Zaid Hamid claiming that Ajmal Kasab was Amar Singh or not. It is very obvious that this dude was not, is not and will never be a Pakistani.

(1) First, you will not find his accent anywhere in Pakistan. Period!
(2) What kind of muslim says "Bhagwan mughe kabhi maaf nahi karega?"
(3) Ignore the dirty comments on youtube by either party

Mumbai attacker Ajmal Kasab pleading BHAGWAN - Indian drama exposed bigtime!! - YouTube

That's absolutely not a Pakistani accent. He truly is not Pakistani ... Damn decieving Indians ...

Where are the MODS? People like Farooq and Fekay keep on insulting indian muslims and their love for the country but thats O.K.
If an indian had made such comments on pakistan,he /she would have been banned.Pakistanis make these derogatory remarks freely par unke saat khoon maaf hain akhir unki pehchan jo alag hai.

That's absolutely not a Pakistani accent. He truly is not Pakistani ... Damn decieving Indians ...

What is Pakistani Accent? Is there a common accent test that one has to clear every year to maintain his citizenship of Pakistan? :lol:

A freedom of speech which misguides their own people

Guide / Misguide have nothing to do with freedom of speech. If he is saying something than why you ignore 10 people who is saying against him? In our part it is called freedom of speech i don't know what other side of border call it.

tell that to salman taseer's kller

Grow up dude - i can give you 100s of cases around the globe where state has given rights but individuals denied

Zaid Hamid is a Defence Analyst?? :haha:

I just heard him say in that video that the Americans can fight only in pampers and nappies!! Oooops!
lol-049.gif
And therefore he wouldn't mind if American supply trucks containing nappies and pampers are allowed to pass through Pakistan!! Sheeesh!

WTF? This guy is a joke!
lol-042.gif

Pilots wear adult diapers when on long range missions. Does the Defense Analyst Zaid Hamid don't know that?

Tell that to your government & media.

Pilots wear adult diapers when on long range missions. Does the Defense Analyst Zaid Hamid don't know that?

Defence analyst :rofl:

Let me list out a couple of his favorite utterances

1. In 1965, horse riding ghosts with swords fought on the side of Pakistan against India
2. By 2014, Pakistan will have a colony on moon and will run the world affairs from there

and you are surprised about his diapers rants ;)

not this again . :)
go tell your govt "this is not a Pakistani accent , how dare you accept it ". who knows they might even listen .:)

and to all the followers of ZH . follow a person who talks of building and improving your life and thinking . not one who sprouts destruction and war . it might help ...:azn:

Back
Top Bottom