What's new

Featured Zaheer Ahmad Babar appointed new Chief of Pakistan Air Force

AM Haseeb Paracha

He was held to account for the indian intrusion
I must say you have a valid point, and above all, there is more than a grain of truth in it.

Almost everyone here is not aware what happened in the highest echelons of Armed Forces, all the services, post IAF and pre PAF strike.

And... AM HP had a negligible role in it.

Who knows there might be an air launched version of Babur LACM/SLCM as well... Apart from Raad...
USAF had ALCM version of Tomohawk. Tomohawks Naval version has gone to block 5.

I am sure, we also have ALCM version of Babur. Afterall, our own Nawaz was vital in the reverse-engineering.
1616004695382.png

I have nothing to say about the new chief or the ones that were up for the appointment but to congratulate and wish them success.
What I do feel positive about is that project AZM which is the future of PAF might have been kept in mind when making the decision on whom to appoint.

I must say you have a valid point, and above all, there is more than a grain of truth in it.

Almost everyone here is not aware what happened in the highest echelons of Armed Forces, all the services, post IAF and pre PAF strike.

And... AM HP had a negligible role in it.
Hi.
Can you elaborate it a bit more please. Why was this considered such a grave mistake. Or was this scapegoating
A

President of Pakistan Dr. Arif Alvi conferred the award of, Nishan-e-Imtiaz (NI) (Civil) on, Chief of Air Staff, Air Chief Marshal Mujahid Anwar Khan at a special investiture ceremony at Aiwan-e-Sadr today

1616008294936.png

IDK........something is not making sense.

Hopefully some one can compile details about the New chiefs service...that should give us a better scope.

One thing that nobody has asked so far is, as the new ACM is mirage guy, will he still lead the flypast on 23rd in an F-16? Has he ever flown an F-16?

One thing that nobody has asked so far is, as the new ACM is mirage guy, will he still lead the flypast on 23rd in an F-16? Has he ever flown an F-16?
its been years that a Airchief has flown an F-16 themselves on 23rs March, they ride on the back seat of a dual seater

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom