What's new

Featured Zaheer Ahmad Babar appointed new Chief of Pakistan Air Force

Do I have to be a member of PPP to know Zadari is corrupt?

Grow up and post some sense for once
Pretty bad example. Members of PPP don't consider him corrupt or don't admit it. And besides does he loot the PPP for their members to know it? You have to be a citizen/resident of pakistan to know it. That is the realm of his corruption. So I guess @khanasifm 's question was more relevant.

Pretty bad example. Members of PPP don't consider him corrupt or don't admit it. And besides does he loot the PPP for their members to know it? You have to be a citizen/resident of pakistan to know it. That is the realm of his corruption. So I guess @khanasifm 's question was more relevant.

He implied one has to be a member of the services to have an opinion that the PAF selects on merit. I disagree. Is that clear enough for you?

He was held to account for the indian intrusion
He did make up for it with Swift Retort, and IAF couldn't cause any damage anyway. However, I guess it does show the strictness of PAF. Those Mirages could've been carrying more competent pilots and deadlier weapons, and caused some serious damage.

Most armies around the world have a hard time coming to terms with the doers/ the courageous/ the soldiers with the out-of-the-box solutions types during peace times. So most of the time they select for the top slots desk jocks, who spent their lives playing war games and do nothing but yes sir. The powers that be are comfortable with these types as they are very easy to manage.

But then again in 6 months time once u realise that hundred of thousands of men move with the slightest movement of ur finger than ur no ones man

1616002413714.png

At this level number of hours donot matter infact if you spend too much time in cockpit you will probably Wolverine little know

At this level it doesn't matter BUT to reach this level it must matter. Hope you can understand the difference. That's why since Noor Khan, every air chief had more flying experience under their belt than this guy.

At this level number of hours donot matter infact if you spend too much time in cockpit you will probably Wolverine little know

most of the folks in this forum come from IT so just because you are a
Good programmer does not mean you can run a corporation

Not sure if this is new chief decision or existing ? Anyway next few weeks/months the new Cheif will bring his new team
Exactly. Plus we now should also look at officers from engineering or air defense to be elevated to senior ranks as well. With so much emphasis on EW and now AI, officers other than GD(P) should be given opportunity for command level roles.
I was just imagining ACM BABAR launching a ALCM BABAR being highlighted by DG ISPR BABAR....
I keep reading his name as "Zaheeruddin Babar" :D

AM Haseeb Paracha

He was held to account for the indian intrusion
You may know better but I would most humbly disagree since the PAF responded within 24 hours in such a comprehensive manner. A more plausible view is that much as we all love HP he was the junior most. IK has had a policy to promote people on the basis of merit and we have heard from way back in 2019 that the 4 AMs are at par with one another. As to the Indian intrusion into Pak air space I do not think it was avoidable. The intrusion may have been only for a few seconds and really could not have been prevented.
If you have 4 competent and at par guys then IK will choose the most senior one and this appears to have happened (well at least second most senior one!!!). It may also depend on the needs of the AF for the next 3 years and AM Zaheer Ahmed Baber might have performed wonders without being in the lime light. lastly as someone has already pointed out the outgoing AM chooses his successor and at least advises the PM about the decision. It may have been that the outgoing AM might have advised for AM Zaheer to be promoted.
I think we should now put the rumour mill to rest and congratulate the new Air chief and hope and pray for Pakistan and PAF's success.
A

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom