What's new

Featured Zaheer Ahmad Babar appointed new Chief of Pakistan Air Force

Just the name Zaheer Ahmad Babar, I am sure has send shivers down our enemies back.

Now if the man is a bang like his name sake or a bust like his visual expressions suggests is yet to be determined that only time will tell.

Chief of the Air Staff, Air Chief Marshal Zaheer Ahmad Baber Sidhu called on Prime Minister Imran Khan in Islamabad.

1617712189492.png

1. Is that AVM Abdul Mooed Khan on the extreme left?

2. And is this lady officer also an AVM since she is standing with them? All appear to have same ranks.

Last edited:
2. And is this lady officer also an AVM since she is standing with them? All appear to have same ranks.
Judging by the golden braids on her cap and rank badges, she appears to be a Group Captain.

Judging by the golden braids on her cap and rank badges, she appears to be a Group Captain.
Thank you Sir!
I did check AVMs list yesterday and there was no female. Was puzzled.

For a change, PAF seems to have gotten a strategist at the helm and not just a tactically brilliant commander. This should be an interesting tenure.

For a change, PAF seems to have gotten a strategist at the helm and not just a tactically brilliant commander. This should be an interesting tenure.
In your analysis what could be different this time around

From wiki:
During his illustrious career, he has commanded a Fighter Squadron, a Flying Wing. an Operational Air Base and Regional Air Command. In his staff appointments, he has served as Assistant Chief of the Air Staff (Operational Requirement & Development), Assistant Chief of the Air Staff (Training-Officers) and Additional Secretary at Ministry of Defence. He has also served as Director General Projects, Director General Air Force Strategic Command, Deputy Chief of Air Staff (Air Defence) and Deputy Chief of the Air Staff (Administration) at Air Headquarters Islamabad.

Don't know much about these appointments in detail but I was happy that I saw these words. Perhaps this is what you're referring to. I hope AvRID gets the funds it wants now.

From wiki:
During his illustrious career, he has commanded a Fighter Squadron, a Flying Wing. an Operational Air Base and Regional Air Command. In his staff appointments, he has served as Assistant Chief of the Air Staff (Operational Requirement & Development), Assistant Chief of the Air Staff (Training-Officers) and Additional Secretary at Ministry of Defence. He has also served as Director General Projects, Director General Air Force Strategic Command, Deputy Chief of Air Staff (Air Defence) and Deputy Chief of the Air Staff (Administration) at Air Headquarters Islamabad.

Don't know much about these appointments in detail but I was happy that I saw these words. Perhaps this is what you're referring to. I hope AvRID gets the funds it wants now.
My reference was mostly about the response he's getting within the system. But this is interesting nonetheless.

Just the name Zaheer Ahmad Babar, I am sure has send shivers down our enemies back.

Now if the man is a bang like his name sake or a bust like his visual expressions suggests is yet to be determined that only time will tell.

Hi,

That Babur killed muslims--massacred them to gain his empire in the sub continent---.

Hi,

That Babur killed muslims--massacred them to gain his empire in the sub continent---.
that is a very loop sided statement and is simply not true, it might be ur personal opinion but has nothing to with history.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom