What's new

Z-20 Utility Helicopter News & Discussions

Indeed and like I said before ... IMO one of the most important projects for the PLA in recent days.
I only hope they can camp up the production rate to an acceptable level and chunk out not only a few per year.
It's not easy, we are isolated by the West.

Indeed and like I said before ... IMO one of the most important projects for the PLA in recent days.
I only hope they can camp up the production rate to an acceptable level and chunk out not only a few per year.
Helicopter has always been one of the major drawback in our aviation industry, this is really a significant achievement, now we can see them in numbers and waiting for another variants.

Z-20 is very important for China especially in Tibet Theater, IMO China want to keep Z-20 in low profile not to upset US, American certainly not like it.

Z-20.jpg

... not sure if still a prototype; maybe already a first serial airframe since it does not look photshopped.
1f914.png
Check the section below the round satcom antenna. Does it look right to you?

China needs to churn these babies out like hot cakes ... they have to really beef up their medium helicopter transport fleet ... :enjoy::tup::D

I hope to see Z-20 anti-submarine warfare version for PLAN soon to replace Russian K-27.:cheers:

Since Z-20 is PLA Army project, i guest PLAN version will take more longer time to see, since modification design/structure needed to make Z-20 navy version. i guest have to wait other 3 years to see navy version.

Back
Top Bottom