What's new

Z-20 Utility Helicopter News & Discussions

231757kgrb0970x4c0kg0u.jpg

Impressive bird and IMO one of the most underrated ones (at least in the public). I deem this even more important than several other ones ... :-)

But these are both prototypes ... :(

One more ... looks like some sort of public unveiling?

View attachment 455349

That's a direct consequence of arrogant American's embargo, they never learn the lesson of what Soviet's military embargo on China during 1960s. Now we can have a chini-Blackhawk without to beg for American's approval and build as many as we like:D . I'm really impressed that not only we're reverse engineering but make it better to fit our need, I hate when China made a 100% copy.

I'm looking forward to see chini-seahawk :D and chini 101 airborne assault for Tibet theater:sniper:.

That's a direct consequence of arrogant American's embargo, they never learn the lesson of what Soviet's military embargo on China during 1960s. Now we can have a chini-Blackhawk without to beg for American's approval and build as many as we like:D . I'm really impressed that not only we're reverse engineering but make it better to fit our need, I hate when China made a 100% copy.

I'm looking forward to see chini-seahawk :D and chini 101 airborne assault for Tibet theater:sniper:.

Indeed and like I said before ... IMO one of the most important projects for the PLA in recent days.
I only hope they can camp up the production rate to an acceptable level and chunk out not only a few per year.

Back
Top Bottom