What's new

Z-10 & Z-19 Combat Helicopter News & Discussion

@Deino

New WZ-10 mass production ?
11.jpg
22.jpg

He will come up with BS theory claim all these are referbished batch and not something new that kind of nonsense which he never acknowledge those batches are new.

Hey exactly ... indeed You are correct !

China has produced the 1st batch of Z-10Ks for its air-assault brigade or division or whatever。:coffee::enjoy:

The paint scheme,among other things,is said to be quite interesting。:D

China has produced the 1st batch of Z-10Ks for its air-assault brigade or division or whatever。:coffee::enjoy:

The paint scheme,among other things,is said to be quite interesting。:D

Z-10K? how is it different from the Z-10 China has been manufacturing?

You beat me by a minute - again !!... but what is it ?? an installation for that mast-mounted MMR similar to the one seen on the Z-19 ??

Deino

PS: surely it's not a hint for the WZ-16 as some might assume again. :azn:

You beat me by a minute - again !!... but what is it ?? an installation for that mast-mounted MMR similar to the one seen on the Z-19 ??

Deino

PS: surely it's not a hint for the WZ-16 as some might assume again. :azn:
Yes, it is. Why not? More load and with more powerful engine. We see WZ-10 carry a even more powerful rocket pod.
Rather than some slayer who are repeated busted :lol: Trying to link a massive bach of brand new WZ-10 as refurbished is just dumb in my opinion.

Yes, it is. Why not? More load and with more powerful engine. We see WZ-10 carry a even more powerful rocket pod.
Rather than some slayer who are repeated busted :lol: Trying to link a massive bach of brand new WZ-10 as refurbished is just dumb in my opinion.

GIVE ME JUST ONE SOURCE, ONE LINK OR ONE SPECAIL OBSERVATION TAHT BAKES YOUR CLAIM ... other wise shut up !

I make You a suggestion: You give us an argument, a photographic evidence for each of the points You repeatedly attacked me or my arguments (see PLAAF-tread) ... and please do not tell me "these are new images so these are new birds and so they must have a new powerplant" ... otherwise I will send You into vacation for one week, just to think about that this is a place to discuss & argue and not to push an opinion thru ...

So it's Your turn ...
De

GIVE ME JUST ONE SOURCE, ONE LINK OR ONE SPECAIL OBSERVATION TAHT BAKES YOUR CLAIM ... other wise shut up !
Give me a concrete proof that those long batch of new WZ-10 with new EO on nose is refurbished WZ-10. I will eat back my word.

Very obvious that from a reputable Chinese weapon mention those WZ-10 are new build helo and not as some naive suggested as refurbished. Oops, I forget, you cant read Chinese. So you better listen to us who know Chinese, ok?

Shall I listen to the Chinese magazine editor who has close link to PLA or some foreign forumer who just makes guessing?

Just another try:

Give me one proof and even more what is this "reputable Chinese weapon" ... I explained my concerns but You simply believe what You want to believe. And by the way I am already contacted by several Chinese magazines to write for them ... so much on all they write must be true, they - like some reports in Chinese TV - are no better any other open public source, that takes the information from such forums like all we do ... the point is not to ignore facts even if they don't fit Your opinion.

Deino

Just another try:

Give me one proof and even more what is this "reputable Chinese weapon" ... I explained my concerns but You simply believe what You want to believe. And by the way I am already contacted by several Chinese magazines to write for them ... so much on all they write must be true, they - like some reports in Chinese TV - are no better any other open public source, that takes the information from such forums like all we do ... the point is not to ignore facts even if they don't fit Your opinion.

Deino
wz-10.jpg

download.jpg

I rather trust the Chinese weapon magazine info than your nonsense.

Back
Top Bottom