What's new

Z-10 & Z-19 Combat Helicopter News & Discussion

Man if i tell you the inside story, they are still happy with AH-1F / S :lol: and i am not kidding here.

We know T-129 is a $35m helicopter not including any spares and life time support atleast $12m more expensive then JF-17 it clearly is a political decision and deal in making both on part of pml-n and Army, would fairly invest in more AH-1[Z] to say despite bad US relations rather than with Turkey's T-129 it might not come with strings attached but according to Pak geography and economy we can strike that deal post 2020 are we in hurry? We can't even take care of P3Cs and other AEW&C and we than blame US for everything.

132977995_11n.jpg

Emergency Takeoff

WZ-10 is not promoted to export market yet, Z-19 is made for exports.

what is different between the 2?

Z-19 is more of a scout reconnaissance helicopter, but can be used for lighter attacks, carry A2A and A2G missiles. Z-10 is an attack helicopter like the T-129.

Z-19 is more of a scout reconnaissance helicopter, but can be used for lighter attacks, carry A2A and A2G missiles. Z-10 is an attack helicopter like the T-129.
wZ-10 is also more heavily armor and able to take a beating unlike wz-19.

That's pretty obvious the Z-19 is a scout helicopter, still compared to the Apache WZ-10 isn't on par. A heavier attack WZ-10 will come when the WZ16 is ready this year.

I will not neccessary says China still wants a heavy attack helo. Even the Euro has no plan to develop a further class of heavy attack helo. They are currently happy with their Euro Tiger which is the same class as WZ-10. But I do agree WZ-16 turboshaft is greatly improve the performance of WZ-10.

I will not neccessary says China still wants a heavy attack helo. Even the Euro has no plan to develop a further class of heavy attack helo. They are currently happy with their Euro Tiger which is the same class as WZ-10. But I do agree WZ-16 turboshaft is greatly improve the performance of WZ-10.

I'll say I have not seen a picture where the helo has a full load of weapons, at present, all we can know for sure is that it won't fall out of the sky and is pretty maneuverable.

It might take another 5 years to cure China's heart attack, but we already head the right direction for rehabilitation.

China is going to be a super power, Europe is not.

Back
Top Bottom