What's new

Z-10 & Z-19 Combat Helicopter News & Discussion

Z-10s are among the best helicopters and Chinese haven't offered to anyone.... But surely Pakistan can easily acquire it.

Z-10 on CCTV

Chief engineer of Z-10 in an interview

57 years of China's helicopter industry

Henri K.

Last edited by a moderator:
Keeping the discussion of our requirements aside, era of reliance on USA is over. It was never a dependable supplier for us but now in China, India and Pakistan equation, it is even more undependable.

I have no disagreement but the current realistic scenario is that all AH-1 inventory needs upgrades/spares you can't neglect them, at the same time the No 1 contender so far is AH-1Z if by 2015/2016 Pakistan gets no AH-1Z then we can comfortably switch to Z-10A because it is already in works with better realiable Engine on its way and more payload. There will always be IF because Pakistan AF/Army is not ready to ditch US superior equipment.

Another PLA Army Aviation Regiment,this time based in Fujian Province,sees induction of Z-10s:

153007wcyzrztxp5byfyxm.jpg.thumb.jpg

Training pics taken on 10.10.2013.

?????????????????????

:tup:

Another PLA Army Aviation Regiment,this time based in Fujian Province,sees induction of Z-10s:

153007wcyzrztxp5byfyxm.jpg.thumb.jpg

Training pics taken on 10.10.2013.

?????????????????????

:tup:

whats the armor protection specs for WZ-10 ?? I mean protection levels at different places.

whats the armor protection specs for WZ-10 ?? I mean protection levels at different places.

No spec ever announce but shall be comparable to Euro Tiger. Bottom fuselage of Euro Tiger can withstand 23mm cannon.

Z-10‘s engine is 100% indigenous and named YuLong(JadeDragon)。:enjoy:

No spec ever announce but shall be comparable to Euro Tiger. Bottom fuselage of Euro Tiger can withstand 23mm cannon.

i only recalled the blades themselves being able to take 12.7mm and canopy is at least able to take .50 cal

T-129 seems to be a political decision by a political party namely pml-n in self-interests and future businesses, I don't know why PA would not even try out Z-10/Z-19 [modified with gun].

T-129 seems to be a political decision by a political party namely pml-n in self-interests and future businesses, I don't know why PA would not even try out Z-10/Z-19 [modified with gun].

Man if i tell you the inside story, they are still happy with AH-1F / S :lol: and i am not kidding here.

Back
Top Bottom