What's new

Z-10 test flight over Rawalpindi

AH-1s, Mi-35s, Z-10s, Burraqs, JF-17s and F-16s, Talis are so dead... :D
If weaponry could eliminate terrorists, then there would not have been any in Afghanistan, Iraq, Libya and Africa.

MI-35E and Z10 two platforms I don't think its the real deal here, and this proves the American cobra are carp and will be scraped soon,

how ever Z10 can be operated by air force and MI-35E by Army I think.
Cobras will yet stay. It is not the way of armed forces of Pakistan to dispense with equipment with life left in it. Plus Z10 even if we like it will not be here for 3-5 yrs so please understand that PAA will continue using Cobras in the Interim.

I'm glad to know that the Chinese have not only just have gifted us these helicopters, but also did provide us with the training and support staff with the intention to assist us in a trouble-free induction & also lend a helping hand to our pilot on job as they handle this brand new addition.

With the amount of activity that i've witnessed and been told about,i'm very confident that the army aviation is going to induct the Z-10's in numbers ,certainly more than that they have now.

Last edited:
the relationship between China and Pakistan is based on Mutual-strategic Benifit and deep passion of friendship between ther people. when it comes to weapon trade between China-Pak. making profits is never be the top priority to think of. this is different from any other weapon trade in the world. No risk of being taken for granted as milk cow as it's neighbors and no political strings attached.

Last edited:
Sir your Opinion about Z-10's ? you think they are good enough to make their place in PA ?

Aviation isn't really my area of expertise, however, I am sure that Z-10 is a very capable aircraft for anti-armour roles. How it fares as a weapon of counter-insurgency remains to be seen.

14281282521_event.jpg._1

isn't z-10 ? or may be ps... I got this pic from a Urdu news website (urdupoint)

Last edited:
T-129 is out of the picture i guess sadly..... loved that heli

the Turks helicopter was honestly the best option i feel.

That's an Mi-35 with a badly PSed Pakistani flag on it.[/
Yes, you are right... these Urdu news websites are really horrible particularly in military/defence reporting.

the relationship between China and Pakistan is based on Mutual-strategic Benifit and deep passion of friendship between ther people. when it comes to weapon trade between China-Pak. making profits is never be the top priority to think of. this is different from any other weapon trade in the world. No risk of being taken for granted as milk cow as it's neighbors and no political strings attached.

Buddy no need to involve anybdy here

Buddy no need to involve anybdy here

On the table of geopolitical map, India is a factor, specially when there are wars going on and India is covertly a player in them. We are not going to use anti radiation or anti-sub ammunition against terrorist and when there is a talk to procure them, there would be talk about India. In a non-offensive way, accept the opinion and a need to mention India in such scenarios. Would you?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom