What's new

Z-10 ME/P deliveries to begin from 2023

Because T-129 is a light helicopter. maybe... Pakistan wants to buy a light helicopter at the beginning.

In short, sometimes it is difficult for us to understand Pakistan.

Z-10 had engines issues, the Turkish help has an American engines which performed very will in Pakistan's varied conditions. Remember has high altitude mountains with snow, hot dust conditions in Sind, humid conditions in Punjab, etc

it was a technical decision

Are you actually serious? While Turkey is powerful it is not where the most powerful muslim country.

Saudi Arabia is much more powerful and plays a far bigger role in the global economy. Not to mention Indonesia which has the 7th largest economy in the world with almost 300 million people and growing rapidly in terms of development. Not to mention Iran which has influence across the Middle East.

Yes Turkey is the most powerful in OIC block as far as military products are concerned. I agree Indonesia & Saudis do have their strengths but as far as military technology is concerned, military infrastructure is concerned, all the industries related with defense are concerned then Turkey is by far most powerful. TFX 5th gen fighter program, soon the heli/drone carrier will be lanched, the stealth UCAVs able to launch AAMs, gunship helis, the frigates / destroyers, subs and you just name it. The fact we buy and so much appreciate Turkish weaponary is another testimony.

Point is Turkey under NATO can respond with NATO nukes. Its protected under it and hence they don't need nukes. I say again, they will develop their own nukes quicker then you can imagine if US removes those nukes or removes Turkey from NATO.

For not reading further.. I can only some attitude issues. But no worries, I did an honest attempt to correct your approach on how we should do our manufacturing.

Here's a last paragraph again:

In today's age the world powers / or countries with immense resources can afford to invest in everything. Other countries smartly focuses on specializations. For-example, everyone likes to buys Naval artillery gun from italians (the Oto-melara) As its their speciality. We also have to have select few items which becomes our name / our brand and our speciality. This is the way forward.

It will be naive to think that countries with so limited resources start working on every military project on their own.
You think nato will defend Turkey? You are dilusional. Turkey is the most hated country in nato due to itd Islamic background. The Turks know know this. F35 is an example.
Currently Turkey has no operational nuclear power plants so how will it make nukes in no time. Simple Google search will show u this

Yar come on.

You think nato will defend Turkey? You are dilusional. Turkey is the most hated country in nato due to itd Islamic background. The Turks know know this. F35 is an example.
Currently Turkey has no operational nuclear power plants so how will it make nukes in no time. Simple Google search will show u this

Yar come on.

True, they look odd piece in NATO but I guess NATO also needs Turkey because it has a large standing army at crossroads of Europe and good capabilities. If Turkey joins Russia & China then it will be huge blow for NATO.. so they'd want it in NATO for time being and defend it as long as its part of NATO.

When I said in no time, I didn't mean literally as "no time". Maybe wrong choice of words by me. What I mean is they will get it faster then the world would expect.

Anyways, its going off-topic. So i'd just stop here

True, they look odd piece in NATO but I guess NATO also needs Turkey because it has a large standing army at crossroads of Europe and good capabilities. If Turkey joins Russia & China then it will be huge blow for NATO.. so they'd want it in NATO for time being and defend it as long as its part of NATO.

When I said in no time, I didn't mean literally as "no time". Maybe wrong choice of words by me. What I mean is they will get it faster then the world would expect.

Anyways, its going off-topic. So i'd just stop here
Agree with your 1st paragraph.
Currently Turkey has no operational nuclear power plants. None. Zero. Do u know hiw long ut rakes to build these? Then the enrichment of uranium plutonium etc. Then weaponising it. Yaar you are talking decade.

Syria & Palestine are war ravaged countries. Israel made sure Syria won't ever get it as it was matter of survival for Israelis considering their geography and immediate neighborhood with Syrians.

As far as Turkey is concerned, They are already in possession of various NATO nuclear warheads. They are the most powerful muslim country by far. We buy weapons from them. Their technology and infrastructure is far more ahead of us. If they are ever kicked out of NATO, they WILL make their own nukes within no time. Remember 5th gen fighter development is far more complex then a nuclear capability. For us achieving nuclear capability was vital as it was for our survival. We put everything on it and we got the right team in place.

At the same time, I agree with you on the other point that we have to throw money on local industries for them to flourish. Otherwise, we will always become a buyer country which is not right. Our military needs to fund local private companies / new startups etc. They get lion's share of budget. So much goes to non-combat expeditures and rest goes to foreign countries for sales. The foriegn countries use the same money and pour into more R&D and develop even better versions. This loop has to end somewhere. However, the localization process will be slow and we will have to be patience with it. Our local companies may not produce the top end stuff right away, it will take time. The Chinese tech was so primitive and basic 20 years ago but they are now matching or surpassing that of West's.

Secondly, we cannot be master of all. We have to be selective like some particular kind of weapons we will manufacture locally and specific kind of weapons we will just buy off the shelf. For example, the helis, IMO we don't have to invest so much at this rn, we can just opt this one as the off-the shelf but for UAVs, UCAVs, cruise missiles, anti-ship missiles, missile boats / corvettes, frigates and a fighter jet in some capacity, this all we already have invested in infrastructure and already have some know-how we can just focus on those.

In today's age the world powers / or countries with immense resources can afford to invest in everything. Other countries smartly focuses on specializations. For-example, everyone likes to buys Naval artillery gun from italians (the Oto-melara) As its their speciality. We also have to have select few items which becomes our name / our brand and our speciality. This is the way forward.
Agree with your 1st paragraph.
Currently Turkey has no operational nuclear power plants. None. Zero. Do u know hiw long ut rakes to build these? Then the enrichment of uranium plutonium etc. Then weaponising it. Yaar you are talking decade.
It is not difficult to make nuclear weapons. Even North Korea can do it. As long as you have enough courage to carry out multiple nuclear tests.

But the difficulty is the miniaturization technology of nuclear weapons. Or call it a "tactical nuclear weapon." This is real technology.

It is not difficult to make nuclear weapons. Even North Korea can do it. As long as you have enough courage to carry out multiple nuclear tests.

But the difficulty is the miniaturization technology of nuclear weapons. Or call it a "tactical nuclear weapon." This is real technology.
Now you have let another bomb off.
North Korea has bad publicity..doesn't mean its scientists and engineers are rubbish. If nukes are so easy why don't you build one and show us. Please stop waffling.
Real technology would be you engaging your brain before the free bandwidth

I guess we are talking about the new engine?
Hi,
Overseas Pakistani deserve to know the updates of buying new militiary hardwares for Pakistan.
Kindly updates, how many of Z-10 ME will Pakistan get in 2023 ??
Are Z-10 ME better than T-129 and what is difference between Z-10 ME and Z-20 ??
Regarding J-10 C, will Pakistan get 36 or 72 in total ??
I could not explore on Google.

Now you have let another bomb off.
North Korea has bad publicity..doesn't mean its scientists and engineers are rubbish. If nukes are so easy why don't you build one and show us. Please stop waffling.
Real technology would be you engaging your brain before the free bandwidth
Bro we should within our aukat. A country of 220 million people that has to go begging around the world for a couple of billions of dollars.

Z-10ME has proven to be capable in high attitude. The engine problem has solve.

China own Z-20 helo engine horsepower even exceed the one uses on UH-60 Blackhawk.

T-129 considered a light helo while Z-10ME is considered medium weight and better armour.
Good and Great information updates.

According to the animations the Z-10 helicopters can control drones, but by what sensor and at what range?

If all the Z-10’s don’t get the fire control radar mast, perhaps they can get a mast like the one on Apache’s that allows them to control drones out to a 100 km.

Last edited:
Hi,
Overseas Pakistani deserve to know the updates of buying new militiary hardwares for Pakistan.
Kindly updates, how many of Z-10 ME will Pakistan get in 2023 ??
Are Z-10 ME better than T-129 and what is difference between Z-10 ME and Z-20 ??
Regarding J-10 C, will Pakistan get 36 or 72 in total ??
I could not explore on Google.
You do know the actual numbers for helicopters and aircraft acquisitions aren't made public for a reason right?

It will be revealed, but all in due time. You, like the rest of us here except @PanzerKiel , will have to wait till ISPR discloses the numbers

Back
Top Bottom