What's new

Yusuf Raza Gillani wins senate elections 2021 against Hafeez Sheikh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who cares if PTI has the majority. Just find out who sold their votes and kick them out.
Acha so PTI has the 2/3rd majority in Senate?.
Lol no that is impossible
Pti alone doesn't even have simple majority

Lol no that is impossible
Pti alone doesn't even have simple majority
PTI can now pass all legislation using combined session of the house. PDM lost
thank God for small mercies. hopefully this is the last time we see such blatant horse trading in the senate elections.
Yes last time
What matters is legislation getting through both houses and that is an open vote! Zardari & Co will have to throw a lot of money over every single legislation to stop it passing.
Combined session for the legislation until 2023
Han munne Kia huwa ??

khalai Mukhlooq ne sath kia choora PTI se Poti I ban gai xD hahahhahahah

View attachment 721710
You were expecting 50 seats for PTI? 🤣🤣🤣

PTI ky Youthi PTI DownFall Start from Today ..!!!

Why PAPA stop to support Naya Pakistan ??? any IDEA bcz of mou ka fighter Imran Khan :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Combined session for the legislation until 2023

I am eagerly waiting for the new legislations ... Gillani win is a small loss in overall grand scheme of things. It just gives opposition something to do propaganda about whilst IK gets legislations passed.

Main thing is that public has witnessed what opposition did for Gillani win. That matter will run its course to SC eventually.

PTI ky Youthi PTI DownFall Start from Today ..!!!

Why PAPA stop to support Naya Pakistan ??? any IDEA bcz of mou ka fighter Imran Khan :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:
PTI alliance now has majority for combined session. Go cry crocodile tears now
I am eagerly waiting for the new legislations ... Gillani win is a small loss in overall grand scheme of things. It just gives opposition something to do propaganda about whilst IK gets legislations passed.

Main thing is that public has witnessed what opposition did for Gillani win. That matter will run its course to SC eventually.
Gilani loss is one seat that was recovered from KPK. Where is th upset and doomsday?

I have a simple question here so anyone may please answer but with authentic count.

How many Senate Seats were supposed to be won by PTI given the total vote count=PTI and Coalition?
How many seats PTI actually won?

Regards,

Khan will be back even if they kick him out.

Do people really think, there is a way to bring inflation down? Wait when ppp/pml rule, and roti will cost 20 rupee, and petrol is 200. Gov is holding the door, which right now is holding shit back. Which will come in anytime.

I am surprised, PDM really wants to rule Pakistan right now. If their narrative is IK can't rule and inflation is high, remember, IK took more loans than previous gov, and next government will have to pay them back, and they will take more. They will feel more heat.

This is never ending cycle.

The tricks opposition is playing, they will be screwed by the same. Its a long game. We are back to 1990s political instability.

I have a simple question here so anyone may please answer but with authentic count.

How many Senate Seats were supposed to be won by PTI given the total vote count=PTI and Coalition?
How many seats PTI actually won?

Regards,
PTI coalition won exact number of seats as was predicted. Actually 1 or 2 more.

Too much focus on one seat.

The main topic should be the overall numbers in the senate and whether the PTI won the number of seats it should have won based on its strength in the National and Provincial assemblies.

Please continue the discussion here:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom