What's new

Yuan Class coming PN's way?

Why wont anyone answer my question ?

Chinese tanks, aircraft, long range MBRL (Smerch Kind), frigates, tank manufacturing co-operation, artillery, radar systems, drones, missile technology, hopefully new self propelled howitzers coming or already came, satellite intelligence sharing, ATGMs, etc etc etc etc

Yeah, Chinese have offered or willing for their latest Type-054A frigate and the submarine too. And hopefully much more would be seen in future, in the form of PGMs and few other projects.

Sorry for the late reply, but i kept quiet due to some reasons.

Is there any equipment that China has ever refused to Pakistan ?
Or has Pakistan received everything it has expressed intrest in

For the time being we haven't heard anything that has been rejected or what was asked not provided.

Nuclear help given, missile plant & tech given, tank manufacturing help given, F-6 & F-7s & their overhauling plants given, their latest AEW&C with joint manufacturing rather some level of ToT given, FC-20s given, JF-17 joint production, limited ToT given in the F-22P frigate case, so many other things to mention.

Don't seem anything has been left out yet from the Chinese to not have been provided.

May be someone else can help out in this, as i haven't heard anything of such nature.

Tomahawk

Its not the standard 533 but the newly designed 633 mm tubes. Why would we go for 533 mm platform when we already have them (A-90 B). The person knows what he is talking about. We are looking to induct Babur's naval variant and in need for a launch platform.

This is certainly good news.
It means for babur cruise missile 633 mm torpedo tube would be required, where as tomahawk cruise missile can be fired from 533 mm torpedo tube.
The diameter of present version of babur is about 52 cm (520 mm), which is ok for 533 mm torpedo tube.
Requirement of 633 mm torpedo tube means that naval variant of babur will be bigger in size.

it takes a long long time for mutual-interests to turn into firendships, however, to reverse it is easy, sometimes all the it needs is a very insignificant incident. therefore, genuine good friends always konw what to ask for and what not to, bcoz they known the bottom line clearly without asking.

NO China has not refused to anything we have asked for! Till date infact so much so that the indians believe that our nucleat program & missile technology is not indigenous! Which my friend is the biggest mistake our indian mates here make!!!!!! :pakistan::china:

yeah and infuture they are also not going to refuse. INSHAHALLAH for sure

Well Chinese are honorable , trust worthy Friends who have proven their friendship MANY times ....

They are great friends and they share every thing with Pakistan and that is why we share their goal of seeing them as being world SUPER POWER in asia.

Also every one in world likes China

Really people of honor and great sporting nation best in world - with top medal count in all olympics , and greatest civilization in world - truely they are great nation.

Only a great nation like China would overlook , that some countries took its land so out of love for peace they try to hold back , when we all know China can take its territories back in 2 days

How much do these subs cost.

How many can the PN get ? or how many does the PN need

How much do these subs cost.

How many can the PN get ? or how many does the PN need

Well they would be costing much less compared to western ones.

Just get an idea, we signed a 750M$ deal for 4 F-22P frigates, including its ammo, 4-6 Z-9 helicopters, limited ToT, training and other stuff.

So now just imagine how much would it had taken if it had been a western platform or deal.

In my view, in the amount in which we can buy 3 western subs, we can have 4-5 Chinese platforms.

And PN if it finds Chinese subs feasible enough would require 3-4 subs. 3 Agostas, 3 hopefully U-214s , 3-4 Chinese ones and in reserve the older ones, a 10 sub fleet would be pretty much enough for PN for the time being or for a decade or so.

Well Chinese are honorable , trust worthy Friends who have proven their friendship MANY times ....

They are great friends and they share every thing with Pakistan and that is why we share their goal of seeing them as being world SUPER POWER in asia.

Also every one in world likes China

Really people of honor and great sporting nation best in world - with top medal count in all olympics , and greatest civilization in world - truely they are great nation.

Only a great nation like China would overlook , that some countries took its land so out of love for peace they try to hold back , when we all know China can take its territories back in 2 days

Everyone? I know of a few countries that really do not like China.

As for erverything that has been given to Pakistan from China. I'm certain that there are things that pakistan had asked but China would have rejected but the details were kept in secret. Otherwise, Pakistan have been smart enough to not ask for what it cannot get. Such as ask for ICBM tech or nuclear reactor tech in the latest Chinese nuclear subs.

Well they would be costing much less compared to western ones.

Just get an idea, we signed a 750M$ deal for 4 F-22P frigates, including its ammo, 4-6 Z-9 helicopters, limited ToT, training and other stuff.

So now just imagine how much would it had taken if it had been a western platform or deal.

In my view, in the amount in which we can buy 3 western subs, we can have 4-5 Chinese platforms.

And PN if it finds Chinese subs feasible enough would require 3-4 subs. 3 Agostas, 3 hopefully U-214s , 3-4 Chinese ones and in reserve the older ones, a 10 sub fleet would be pretty much enough for PN for the time being or for a decade or so.

How about leasing a Shang class nuclear sub? Maybe this request went into the circular file.

Back
Top Bottom