What's new

YPG is 'Syrian offshoot' of PKK: US envoy

Insults portend of weakness in the mind, if you wanna diagnose them, just follow the number of insulting words in the whole paragraph/speech. Or spot the ones who just hide behind the power or use of power regardless of whose power as long as their professional stomach is full.

Last edited:
Insults portend of weakness in the mind, if you wanna diagnose them, just follow the number of insulting words in the whole paragraph/speech. Or spot the ones who just hide behind the power or use of power regardless of whose power as long as their professional stomach is full.
What is with you and your weird obsession with my professional tag? Did a professional molest you or something?

What is with you and your weird obsession with my professional tag? Did a professional molest you or something?

Thanks for being a good example for my point.

Back
Top Bottom