What's new

YPG is 'Syrian offshoot' of PKK: US envoy

T-123456

Reaction score
Country
Turkey
5bee53e0c9de3d31a47b11eb.jpg

The PYD/YPG is the Syrian branch of the PKK terror group, the American Special Representative for Syria James Jeffrey said Nov. 15.

He spoke at a panel at the Defense One Summit, which brings top military, foreign policy and intelligence leaders to Washington to discuss American security throughout the world.

Jeffrey said U.S. operations in Syria could not be done without the "active participation, coordination, and cooperation of Turkey."

The U.S. is not able to function in the northeastern region of Syria while fighting Daesh forces at the same time, and to do both a local partner is needed, according to Jeffrey.

"That local partner since 2014 has been the PYD, which is the Syrian offshoot of PKK, but we have not designated it as a terrorist organization which we did with the PKK,” said Jeffrey, referring to the political wing of the YPG.

He said that the U.S. is still in the northeast region of Syria to defeat the Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant (ISIL), remove Iranians out of the area and ensure the political process in the country.

Turkey agrees with all three points but the U.S. added "some conditions" and did not do a proper job of explaining them to Ankara, he said without mentioning what those conditions were.

Jeffrey said without Turkey’s help, the U.S. mission in Syria would be over.

"Again, the mission will be finished," he added.

"The mission of trying to bring peace to Syria, if you turn your back, even on the Turks, or on our allies in the northeast which is the SDF, which is an evolution of the PYD, which in its own sense, is an offshoot of the PKK," said Jeffrey.

http://www.hurriyetdailynews.com/ypg-is-syrian-offshoot-of-pkk-us-envoy-138914

Same scumbag, if there one thing, Iran,Syria,Turkey, and Iraq would agree is those Donkey Kurds need to be tamed and handed their asses back
Syria and Iraq (and probably iran too) are the only reason they survived as a terror group so far. They are the ones that cultivated them to use them as negotiation pawns against Turkey. But as people say what goes around comes around, which is what happened. The groups that they cultivated ended up splitting their countries into pieces.

Saladin was a Kurd trained by a Turk called Nureddin Zengid.

He also spent most of his life speaking Arabic .

Kurds used to hate him because they accuse him of furthering Turkish and Arab Imperialism.

The reason why they claim him because they have no history or historical figures to speak of hence why claim Saladin.

If Saladin was alive today he would crush kurdish separatism with no question.

Guys, you can't just put Kurd and PKK on the same level. This is not acceptable. My neighbour is Kurdish and his son almost died during the Hendek Op. He's is a Bordo Bereli, even showed me pics.

@cabatli_53

Birileri yine zıvanadan çıktı.

"Bordo Bereli" yeah sure..., and if he is one he wouldn't told/show it to anyone.

"Bordo Bereli" yeah sure..., and if he is one he wouldn't told/show it to anyone.
His father showed me pics of him and the region - and they were no fake. There is another group of Kurdish soldiers in TSK. They share pics too.

Apart from this, what you guys do is illegal in Turkey. You can't just say: Kurd=PKK

Jeffrey -McGurk internal showdown :)

Watch out for McGurks firing, only after that heppens TR - US realigment in Syria and Iraq will have a big chance to become a reality on the ground. Thats the best case scenario for both countries and their interests.

@cabatli_53

If the reality about structure,organisation and methodology of a terrorist organisation is strictly forbidden to talk, how to deal with, is this logical?

Emotions and ''Surrealism'' do not stop terrorism as seen in the last 16 years, but logic does.

Last edited:
@cabatli_53

If the reality about structure,organisation and methodology of a terrorist organisation is strictly forbidden to talk, how to deal with, is this logical?

Emotions and ''Surrealism'' do not stop terrorism as seen in the last 16 years, but logic does.

I don’t suppose you have read the comments I have deleted above but At least, Do not twist what I have requested. Feel free to talk whatever you want inside of general structure of topic but just beware of insulting own loyal citizen with generalization and racist approach. That is the general ethic rule applied in all respected forums, intellectual societies, live broadcasts. I mean It is not a subject that is open to discussion. You can remember I have given many warnings to some members cause of exposing similar behaviers in past and If It is needed, I will keep following same path. That is the same subject terror organizations are actually feeded to seperate the public into pieces in minds to gain power.

Anyway, Stay on topic and have a good discussion.

I don’t suppose you have read the comments I have deleted above but At least, Do not twist what I have requested. Feel free to talk whatever you want inside of general structure of topic but just beware of insulting own loyal citizen with generalization and racist approach. That is the general ethic rule applied in all respected forums, intellectual societies, live broadcasts. I mean It is not a subject that is open to discussion. You can remember I have given many warnings to some members cause of exposing similar behaviers in past and If It is needed, I will keep following same path. That is the same subject terror organizations are actually feeded to seperate the public into pieces in minds to gain power.

Anyway, Stay on topic and have a good discussion.

Solving primarily needs understanding in science, and needs maybe more people of intelligence with average thinking ability and less emotions. Any academic article or the history of science can confirm this with a few click on the google.

Therefore, Talking and Understanding of the structure, organisation and methodology of a terrorist organisation that is solely based on the race and race-based attacks does not make anyone ''racist'' but the member and supporters of the same terrorist organisation; if the meaning of the term ''racism'' is known well among average intelligence.

Saying All PKK members are k.rds or 1+ million pro-Pkk rallies in south eastern unlike no anti-PKK rallies makes no one racist;but a realist with facts to the problem.

Without any disrespect(i sincerly mean), You could freely have your own strictly-framed and unquestionable thoughts, but cannot expect others leave the science and intelligence out of this section and act in tune with your toughts.

If we cannot talk,question; then what is the funciton of this forum and you?

The Parliamentary election results of 2018 for the votes out of Turkey and the table below waits people with average intelligence and less emotions to see the correlation.

''
2018-03-Eng.jpg

''
The source: https://www.setav.org/en/pkk-pyd-at...pe-from-01-01-2017-to-15-03-2017/2018-03-eng/

P.S: I will keep talking with facts.

Last edited:
Solving primarily needs understanding in science, and needs maybe more people of intelligence with average thinking ability and less emotions. Any academic article or the history of science can confirm this with a few click on the google.

Therefore, Talking and Understanding of the structure, organisation and methodology of a terrorist organisation that is solely based on the race and race-based attacks does not make anyone ''racist'' but the member and supporters of the same terrorist organisation; if the meaning of the term ''racism'' is known well among average intelligence.

Saying All PKK members are k.rds or 1+ million pro-Pkk rallies in south eastern unlike no anti-PKK rallies makes no one racist;but a realist with facts to the problem.

Without any disrespect(i sincerly mean), You could freely have your own strictly-framed and unquestionable thoughts, but cannot expect others leave the science and intelligence out of this section and act in tune with your toughts.

If we cannot talk,question; then what is the funciton of this forum and you?

''

2018-03-Eng.jpg

''
The source: https://www.setav.org/en/pkk-pyd-at...pe-from-01-01-2017-to-15-03-2017/2018-03-eng/

P.S: I will keep talking with facts.

No need to discuss about this subject any more. My words are open for all. You can talk/analyse/discuss about anything based on what you want your thoughts ground on. So be it an average understanding, intellectual or scientific consideration or even emotional approach. Just keep generalization and racism out of subject. Those two are a wellknown disease of human-mind who has not achieved self-realization in own social life, society and career. If your analyzes (If they bounds no limit) hurt the patriotic feeling of some Turkish citizen, then I will intervene the situation. The media organization who mostly generalize a race with activities of a terrorist organization have a different agenda to justify the activities of terrorists under the words of “massive support” of a race. Nobody should serve their perception operations.

Have a good discussion.

No need to discuss about this subject any more. My words are open for all. You can talk/analyse/discuss about anything based on what you want your thoughts ground on. So be it an average understanding, intellectual or scientific consideration or even emotional approach. Just keep generalization and racism out of subject. Those two are a wellknown disease of mind who has not achieved self-realization in own social life, society and career. If your analizes (If they bounds no limit) hurt the patriotic feeling of some Turkish citizen, then I will intervene the situation. The media organization who mostly generalize a race with activities of a terrorist organization have a different agenda to justify the activities of terrorists under the words of “massive support”. Nobody should serve their perception operations.

Have a good discussion.

All PKK members are k.rds or 1+ million pro-Pkk rallies in south eastern unlike no anti-PKK rallies.

If this sentence makes anyone racist in the eyes of some; then the owners of those eyes could justifiably be terrorists in th eyes of the ''racists''.

A country and nation survives with principles and values, which sololey targets the future of the country and nation; and makes sacrifces even own blood at the time for them.

If those values and principles are ignored for the feelings of some ''patriotic'' citizens, then what does this tell you about those ''patriotic'' citizans' approach/feelings to those values and principles(nation and country), and your intelligence in defending them by calling others ''racists'' for defending those values?

Have a good self-questioning before answering the question.

Last edited:
@cabatli_53 “cahil-i-murekkep” refers to a group of people that not only are ignorant but are also ignorant of their ignorance. Such people are detected when you explain the problem to them nicely multiple times and they continue to adamantly stick to their position. And the only language that they understand is force.

Besides, letting such racist people blabber on in a public forum is not fair, not only to all the patriotic kurdish citizens of Turkey, but also to people who were banned for violating other rules of the forum and who now have to deal with someone who is now defacating out of their mouth and not getting banned.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom