What's new

YouTube blocked in Pakistan for the 2nd time to censor Ex-Prime Minister Imran Khan's Speech

You're right about that ngl.

View attachment 876896

I'm ejecting from this shithole. I was mistaken to think Pakistan could be my home after living my entire life in a foreign country. I'm sorry I put my family through this.

This place is a stinking swamp and deserves all the cunts ruling it.

Kashmir calls for freedom have died down too, seeing Pakistan being cremated alive. They're better off with India.

Well the yearning for going back to Pakistan inside of me had died long time ago. Just hope Pakistan can go on a decent economic trajectory and things improve for an average joe.

Coming back to the topic, would you have believed, pre April ‘22, that the anecdotal veil would be off and we (uninformed youth) see the establishment for what it is. We, the first line of defense, the 5th generation warriors, would go neutral instantly.

Establishment stand exposed, public is anti establishment, PDM crooks on one side. Call it luck or divine intervention, they stand naked.

Next step, there is an opening for Pakistanis to struggle for a Pakistan devoid of mafia. We are getting there, step by step.

1662547773226.png

Well the yearning for going back to Pakistan inside of me had died long time ago. Just hope Pakistan can go on a decent economic trajectory and things improve for an average joe.

Coming back to the topic, would you have believed, pre April ‘22, that the anecdotal veil would be off and we (uninformed youth) see the establishment for what it is. We, the first line of defense, the 5th generation warriors, would go neutral instantly.

Establishment stand exposed, public is anti establishment, PDM crooks on one side. Call it luck or divine intervention, they stand naked.
It doesn't really matter. This is just one section who have woken up to the tyranny of the Army.
Karachi wale were right and we berated them for being vocal about the injustices that they faced.

People such as myself will leave. I couldn't care less to be honest. Buck Fajwa and his band of piss filled pot bellied henchmen.

So where are ya’all going ??
Canada ? Dubai ? Uk ??
How many for usa ??

Pot, kettle - you're familiar with the term in the states?

At least I am not advocating others to go out on the streets in Pakistan, as you and your cohorts are, while being safe abroad. See the difference? If you are so hellbent on revolution, go ahead and take the lead yourself rather than cajoling others to do what you would not do yourself.

At least I am not advocating others to go out on the streets in Pakistan, as you and your cohorts are, while being safe abroad. See the difference? If you are so hellbent on revolution, go ahead and take the lead yourself rather than cajoling others to do what you would not do yourself.
I was on the street and faced shelling I can do that

Yar !!
I think youtube is working fine. Just watched PAK vs HK match highlights.
No issues at all

1. I was on the streets and i did the same thing there, advocated openly for change.
2. It's a global world, people like us are narrative setting, we're exposing the face of the system, we're encouraging the locals who feel hopeless.
3. The people on the street ultimately benefit, they're the ones who have to do the legwork. If i lived there, i would be on the street, i don't live there because apologists like you let it become a sh1thole.

I don't know why you disguise cowardice as intelligence.

It could be that the only reason other patriotic generals are not overthrowing Bajwa and co. Is because they are afraid of setting a precedent…
most likely. and i really doubt there is any patriotic general left in Pakistan after Rahel Sharif.

Was facebook twitter instagram blocked as well?
They can be used too

So where are ya’all going ??
Canada ? Dubai ? Uk ??
How many for usa ??
Lol. Most of pdf members are already out of the country

most likely. and i really doubt there is any patriotic general left in Pakistan after Rahel Sharif.
Once you see core commanders homes and number of batmans you will understand patriotisim

I was on the street and faced shelling I can do that

1. I was on the streets and i did the same thing there, advocated openly for change.
2. It's a global world, people like us are narrative setting, we're exposing the face of the system, we're encouraging the locals who feel hopeless.
3. The people on the street ultimately benefit, they're the ones who have to do the legwork. If i lived there, i would be on the street, i don't live there because apologists like you let it become a sh1thole.

I don't know why you disguise cowardice as intelligence.

If you are actively participating in what you are exhorting others to do, then you have my respect for standing up and fighting for change according to your beliefs and views.

Back
Top Bottom