What's new

YouTube blocked in Pakistan for the 2nd time to censor Ex-Prime Minister Imran Khan's Speech

I am aghast
😂 😂 😂

ویسے یہ باجوہ بالکل ہی گھاس چر گیا ہے۔
بات تو سب تک پہنچ ہی جائے گی

At this point its just funny.....small men in big offices !!! and to think that these people considers themselves above everything even the country! Their ego will be the end of them! Inshallah!!!!!!!!
These morons think people dont watch recorded speeches :D

Pakistan is finished. Karachi boys were right, wo pehle nikal gae Canada UK etc. Rest of Pakistanis are now slaves to the virus that has taken over all vital functions.

Pakistan is finished. Karachi boys were right, wo pehle nikal gae Canada UK etc. Rest of Pakistanis are now slaves to the virus that has taken over all vital functions.
IK is not finished, nor he shall be!
I have watched IK with skepticism for past many years, he is the real deal.
They way he has stood up against Dirty despost bajwa is real deal, thats the reason bajwa and his partner generals battling a loosing war. They shall be defeated.

Neutrals shouldn't be sentimental ... I think they feel guilty about what they did, in the past, they kick out any govt, and the leader sits in the corner, just like Nawaz or Benazir ...but IK is a little different breed. Question asked by Khawaja Asif on the assembly floor, A grade 22 officer is handling the country politics ? ... But Khawaja is now Defence minister.

Mate due to these so called Neutrals, they are solely responsible for bringing in these devil crooks, look at thier performance of 5 months, they have wreaked the economy to unprecedented levels, these Neutrals need to be confined in thier domains, country can't run the way its being run.

IK is not finished, nor he shall be!
I have watched IK with skepticism for past many years, he is the real deal.
They way he has stood up against Dirty despost bajwa is real deal, thats the reason bajwa and his partner generals battling a loosing war. They shall be defeated.
Pakistan will be partitioned like Germany, worse, Balkanized. Bajwa will get his cut in Belgium.

I just don't understand.

Why would you stop the live speech from being telecast on Youtube, when people can simply view the speech again in full on Youtube and other social media after an hour of it being said. Live roknay say kia hoga?

I can understand if you did this for mainstream media...you can edit and cut out certain parts of the speech before getting it on air, but you can't do that on Youtube. PTI can simply upload the full video after an hour.

But then again, our governments aren't renowned for their use of grey matter.

I have just one question: when will the Pak military learn not to meddle in politics? Isn't one 1971 enough for them? A military engaged in politics is bound to fail in the wars. Thanks to the nukes - a brainchild of a politician- India might not dare to attack directly; otherwise, they wouldn't have lost a second....

I just don't understand.

Why would you stop the live speech from being telecast on Youtube, when people can simply view the speech again in full on Youtube and other social media after an hour of it being said. Live roknay say kia hoga?

I can understand if you did this for mainstream media...you can edit and cut out certain parts of the speech before getting it on air, but you can't do that on Youtube. PTI can simply upload the full video after an hour.

But then again, our governments aren't renowned for their use of grey matter.

One word: Panic.

The puppets have amassed wealth (from uncle sam's blessing, leeching Pakistanis etc.) over the span of many decades . If they don't follow West orders to remove/sideline Imran Khan, their luxuries/visas/farmhouses/swiss-accounts will be taken away like Russian Oligarchs.

At the moment, they are in state of total panic, everything they are doing is backfiring, and rightly so, as they backed the cabal of criminals back into power instead of listening to the democracy/people.

Back
Top Bottom