What's new

YouTube blocked in Pakistan for the 2nd time to censor Ex-Prime Minister Imran Khan's Speech

If anything happens to IK, there will be a massive backlash. It will be open season for pdm assassinations..

Nawaz family will run off to Qatar and abandon their residences in UK. Zardari and zardari kusra jr. run off to Dubai.

There is a strong possibility of Sharif family member assassination, Potential arson attacks on their businesses and properties, especially if they stay in the UK. Sugar mills and steel business could be attacked, zardari business interests attacked, sugar mills burnt down.. Sniper attacks on sharif/zardari family.

Such would be the reaction from people.

Personally I wouldn’t mind all sugar mills being destroyed, as it would contribute towards bringing down diabetes in the country and improve overall health of the public. We can do with eating less refined sugar…

PDM need to be careful what they unleash…

Fb_E7RXWYAQ_1cS.jpg
Fb-1hR6XwAMs6o4.jpg
Fb-rbLMXwAAq61H.jpg

I used to think the PM selected the COAS. Now I believe it is the other way around. The Selection of COAS is just another topi drama in a country full of BS

Should have just called long march towards Pindi after Peshawar jalsa when everyone least expected it. :rofl:

Should have just called long march towards Pindi after Peshawar jalsa when everyone least expected it. :rofl:

It's a test of nerves, and it's truly a blessing that truth is coming out in the open.

The puppets have lost the plot.

Lol calm down. What are you gonna rule over then? Scraps?

An intact corrupt country is still better than a dysfunctional failed state.
Then why Mr Jinnah made pakistan ? Here we are moving to failed state. whole Pakistan history based on blunders and blunders - Now one person take stand to fix all these things and these mafia not him to able function and putting hurdles on his way.

Hassan Nisar View

Najam Sethi View

Look what our elder did with founder of Pakistan..!!

Awww Sindhi Nationalist how they treat with their own people..!!

Last edited:
Bajwa getting on his plane right now to go promote military relations with Mozambique...

Back
Top Bottom