What's new

YouTube blocked in Pakistan for the 2nd time to censor Ex-Prime Minister Imran Khan's Speech

IK is not finished, nor he shall be!
I have watched IK with skepticism for past many years, he is the real deal.
They way he has stood up against Dirty despost bajwa is real deal, thats the reason bajwa and his partner generals battling a loosing war. They shall be defeated.
Never reinforce a failure - the guiding principle for the ops in all walks of life....

Bajwa & Co are a total disaster. I am pretty sure the other general staffs want these morons dead and gone....

One word: Panic.

The puppets have amassed wealth (from uncle sam's blessing, leeching Pakistanis etc.) over the span of many decades . If they don't follow West orders to remove/sideline Imran Khan, their luxuries/visas/farmhouses/swiss-accounts will be taken away like Russian Oligarchs.

At the moment, they are in state of total panic, everything they are doing is backfiring, and rightly so, as they backed the cabal of criminals back into power instead of listening to the democracy/people.
Kufr continues, Zulm doesn't....

HE gives a temporary leeway, but never a permanent relief....

But then again, our governments aren't renowned for their use of grey matter.
I am pretty sure IK and his entourage also counting on that for they have got them in plenty. These scoundrels are slitting their own throats with their own daggers....

Nothing will happen….in the end few more awaam will die in some longmarch/protest…..while nothing happens to these rich politicians…..they will be secure with weapons n bodyguards

Just prepare for skyrocketing bills, food hyperinflation and more crap…..yehi apki naseeb ha
Not even a pti majority govt gonna change prices…..u still gonna suffer like shit.
These are all WEF agents, bas tamasha lagaya huwa ha
Each time only few lowly awam or some low cop dies. Nothing else

They want their pieces of land in Europe.

If you think Army Inc cares about this country you are sadly mistaken.
Europe is about to get fucked itself coming winter….let them go europe and meet their end there.
Waha goray k hath maar kha k merainge

Nothing will happen….in the end few more awaam will die in some longmarch/protest…..while nothing happens to these rich politicians…..they will be secure with weapons n bodyguards

Just prepare for skyrocketing bills, food hyperinflation and more crap…..yehi apki naseeb ha
Not even a pti majority govt gonna change prices…..u still gonna suffer like shit.
These are all WEF agents, bas tamasha lagaya huwa ha
Each time only few lowly awam or some low cop dies. Nothing else

You sound like a depressed mohallay wali aunty who keeps screaming over problems but do nothing to be part of solution or provide it.

You sound like a depressed mohallay wali aunty who keeps screaming over problems but do nothing to be part of solution or provide it.
I aint going to fight all these kanjars. Perhaps u should change your name as u sure don’t believe in it, IK puppy rakh lo.

The Iranian 1979 revolution is known as the "cassette revolution". The speeches of Khomeni from outside got recorded in audio cassette tapes, and the folks used to play it inside Iran....

For Pak it may be the "YouTube revolution"....

It could be that the only reason other patriotic generals are not overthrowing Bajwa and co. Is because they are afraid of setting a precedent…

Last edited:
Sadly the truth is that India has WON without firing a single shot !! What India could not do in 75 year, Fuking Bajwa & his corrupt Generals have done in only a few months !! The hatred of Pakistan Army has SKY-ROCKETED in all segments of Pakistan society specially among Overseas Pakistanis. And it will take a VERY LONG time, years and years, before this hatred and mistrust of Army Generals subsides.

To all those Generals who are keeping quiet and not taking any action, and letting these handful of bastar.ds destroy this country from its roots, REMEMBER THAT YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE for the Consequences which are heading your way soon, and for the Disgrace & shame you have bought to the Institution of Army though your inactions.

I have said this before and I am saying this again that this betrayal of Pakistani people will have severe consequences, and I am not afraid to say but in the near future you will have Independence Movements in KP and Baluchistan on the scale never seen before !!

Sadly the truth is that India has WON without firing a single shot !! What India could not do in 75 year, Fuking Bajwa & his corrupt Generals have done in only a few months !! The hatred of Pakistan Army has SKY-ROCKETED in all segments of Pakistan society specially among Overseas Pakistanis. And it will take a VERY LONG time, years and years, before this hatred and mistrust of Army Generals subsides.

To all those Generals who are keeping quiet and not taking any action, and letting these handful of bastar.ds destroy this country from its roots, REMEMBER THAT YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE for the Consequences which are heading your way soon, and for the Disgrace & shame you have bought to the Institution of Army though your inactions.

I have said this before and I am saying this again that this betrayal of Pakistani people will have severe consequences, and I am not afraid to say but in the near future you will have Independence Movements in KP and Baluchistan on the scale never seen before !!
Don’t forget kashmir , why would they be a part of this shit show .

You guys are too negative.

Pakistan is on the right track. There will be temporary chaos, triggered by Divine intervention with IK as a catalyst.

All Pakistanis need to do is to take this movement further with or without Imran Khan.

It will be a long drawn out battle, and in the medium to long term Pakistan will be on a correct course.

Pakistan is on the right track.
You're right about that ngl.

1662546348607.png

I'm ejecting from this shithole. I was mistaken to think Pakistan could be my home after living my entire life in a foreign country. I'm sorry I put my family through this.

This place is a stinking swamp and deserves all the cunts ruling it.

Don’t forget kashmir , why would they be a part of this shit show .
Kashmir calls for freedom have died down too, seeing Pakistan being cremated alive. They're better off with India.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom