What's new

YouTube blocked in Pakistan for the 2nd time to censor Ex-Prime Minister Imran Khan's Speech

Pakistan is a sad sad example of a country. Broke free from Hindustan after centuries of British Raj occupation. Only to then get hijacked by whisky loving Generals and forced into being a client state by the next superpower.

The irony that Pakistan was won via political struggle, but yet generals reign supreme above everything and everyone in Pakistan. In fact army is the reason why Pakistan got split in 1971

PDM has nothing to do with this blockage.

.YES. you got it.
1662560059365.png

most likely. and i really doubt there is any patriotic general left in Pakistan after Rahel Sharif.
RS was not patriotic, rather a compromised coas just like all the rest. Allowed NS to rule…..is that patriotism?
All of these are the same, same, same. Now he makes millions in ksa doing f all. Useless bunch who migrate abroad easily

Only corruption can guarantee these guys and their entire families residency/citizenship of western world…..they get it without any hassle cuz they sold off Pak. Ever wonder how soooo many of army/airforce/navy people end up living comfortably in the west….

RS was not patriotic, rather a compromised coas just like all the rest. Allowed NS to rule…..is that patriotism?
All of these are the same, same, same. Now he makes millions in ksa doing f all. Useless bunch who migrate abroad easily

Only corruption can guarantee these guys and their entire families residency/citizenship of western world…..they get it without any hassle cuz they sold off Pak. Ever wonder how soooo many of army/airforce/navy people end up living comfortably in the west….

I wouldn't advocate for intervention by the military in the business of governance either way. Just because Nawaz Sharif, was bad, doesn't mean COAS should remove him - ballot should or courts if he was a criminal, as ultimately what happened.

Sorry to hear that. Such is the price quite often extracted.
Its only a 0.5 but that wasnt what was painful what really hurt me was reaction of media when a 10 month year old was made prisoner

I was infront of the Pindi cricket stadium and police was even shelling at residential areas

Never reinforce a failure - the guiding principle for the ops in all walks of life....

Bajwa & Co are a total disaster. I am pretty sure the other general staffs want these morons dead and gone....

I highlight a lifelong lesson in bold; those who carry it out in the whole spirit are successful, personal, business, political or military. The issue, my brother, is we have too many, yes sir, people and not enough acceptance of counterarguments in our society; hence we fail. When you stop learning from criticism, you fall into the next stage of life.

Genuine question: Does blocking youtube really reduce the number of viewers? My guess is that people who don't catch the speech live will just go and listen to it later. That's what I do. Maybe blocking live coverage does have an impact. Any thoughts?

Genuine question: Does blocking youtube really reduce the number of viewers? My guess is that people who don't catch the speech live will just go and listen to it later. That's what I do. Maybe blocking live coverage does have an impact. Any thoughts?
I think so.
After the moment passes many people move on, do other stuff, tasks or just cant be bothered about it to watch later. But collectively it doesn’t impact much anyway cuz nothing happened other than a jalsa.

Once you see core commanders homes and number of batmans you will understand patriotisim
oh I know about all the gated housing project in Karachi like the Navy&Army housing society Anon. where a civilian isn't even allowed to enter unless he has someone in the Military.
I was on the street and faced shelling I can do that
me too bro. i was part of the karachi protest during Imran long march.

Today ARY muted Asad Umar while he was lambasting bhagora Nawazo during a show with Kashif Abbasi. It was comical.

Back
Top Bottom