What's new

Your View : The Deadliest Weapon in Indian Arsenal

Which is The Deadliest Weapon in Indian Arsenal ?

• Total voters
Although i loved this thread and the great amount of work put in by XINX (Awesome buddy !! , your threads are great)..... But,

For the Indian members to vote "What would be the deadliest weapon?" in our 'OWN Aresanal' is kind of ironic.... I mean here we are voting for deadliest weapon we think will be feared by pakistanis .....

Voting should be done primarily by Pakistani members and not by Indians...And similarly , Indians should be voting for the deadliest weapons in Pakistani arsenal....

In betn loved comments by Indian Army....

Hi Guys -

Arihant may not be the deadliest weapon in our arsenal I feel. As long as it doesnt give a qualitative advantage over your enemy you cant call it "dedliest", right?-).

To me deadliest means deadly over enemy weapons.

I have voted for Su 30 MKI. To m its deadliest, deadliest for us and deadliest for our enemy too....coz no one has them:azn:

I have judged it over 2 things what we have and what capabilities others have....and its fielded. most of the weapons that are on the list are yet to be fielded..

Nice work though Xinix. keep it up:toast_sign:

Although i loved this thread and the great amount of work put in by XINX (Awesome buddy !! , your threads are great)..... But,

For the Indian members to vote "What would be the deadliest weapon?" in our 'OWN Aresanal' is kind of ironic.... I mean here we are voting for deadliest weapon we think will be feared by pakistanis .....

Voting should be done primarily by Pakistani members and not by Indians...And similarly , Indians should be voting for the deadliest weapons in Pakistani arsenal....

In betn loved comments by Indian Army....

Ohhh well who am i too play the spoil sport ..... :cheers:

My simble vote goes to MRCA ..as i consider that to be a real game changer, provided a decision is made soon :hitwall:......However since we dont have that as a option...my vote goes for SAM's since when push comes to shove this will be the weapon that will form the last line of defence !!!

And in my opinion we should include all SAM's - Akash, S300 , Barak , SR SAM , etc...

Also Green Pine radar ...for long we have ignored it and Indian government doesnt publicize it ....but its there and its real.

for me INS Arihant,our second strike capability.

MOST deadliest weopon...
RSS and other terror groups..

Most dangerous weapon is su 30 mki with supersonic brahmos.

---------- Post added at 09:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:11 PM ----------

Unstoppable.

Hey Bro..
m serious???
Does they are civilized groups??
or does they works for indian people or agency???

This is Offtopic for this Thread.
I Suggest you to Open a Thread in a Relavant Section to Know More Regarding The Same.

Back
Top Bottom