What's new

Your View : The Deadliest Weapon in Indian Arsenal

Which is The Deadliest Weapon in Indian Arsenal ?

• Total voters
@ XINIX, Good one.

I can see you working pretty much on the forum. Hope you become an elite member V soon. :D

tough competition going on between su30 mki , agni3 and arihant...all having 3 votes each.

Thermo Nuclear Device

@ Xinix please add Thermo Nuclear Device in your poll because we are talking about The Deadliest & Most Fearsome Weapon of India

Its a Debatable Issue, Our Pakistani Friends will Talk other wise.

^^^

They are bound to object because of:

1) Their obsession with India. lol...kidding
2) They dont have any Thermo Nuclear bomb. Not kidding

tough competition going on between su30 mki , agni3 and arihant...all having 3 votes each.

How do you compare MKI, Agni-3 and Arihant?!!!!!!! Last two of them are purely strategic weapons!! Which one is the deadliest according to you and why? :pop:

i am surprised to see that mki is ahead of pak-fa in the deadliest weapon race

Yes! 500% agreed.

But the poll should divided among conventional and WMD. Otherwise whatever anyone say our thermonuclear bombs are the most powerful weapon. But we cannot use them in a real war.

Comparing Agni-3 with Su-30 MKI and Arihant with Phalcon.... :disagree:

NO Fusion/Fission Weapons To be Voted.

Than whats the point of having Arihant and Agni-3 in the list?

Also if WMD is not under consideration than you should have made the poll only for conventional weapons.

Rajnikanth is the deadliest

rajni.jpg

How do you compare MKI, Agni-3 and Arihant?!!!!!!! Last two of them are purely strategic weapons!! Which one is the deadliest according to you and why? :pop:

i really dont know how would you compare them...but since members have voted for them, I think probably based on their personal likings ,their looks which seems fearsome or may be the lethality...

about my personal choice..SU-30 mki...not by comparing them,but because its airforce which is the main striking force su-30mki seems to me its the best frontliners...(not pakfa because I am not aware of its effectiveness yet) ..the mkis with Brahmos will definitely be the deadliest among them.

Than whats the point of having Arihant and Agni-3 in the list?

Also if WMD is not under consideration than you should have made the poll only for conventional weapons.

True. But I am referring to the Capability When Talking abt Agni/Arihant.

Pakistan Has Nukes but NOT Arihant.

So Lets Compare/Focus the Delivery System Rather the Weapon Itself.

Then the title needs to be changed to :

"The Deadliest Conventional Weapon in Indian Arsenal"

or

"The Deadliest Weapons platform in Indian Arsenal"

But still It is not convincing if you go on to compare Agni3 with Su-30 MKI. Or more ever pitching two Air dominance fighters against each other. LCH which appers to be clearest weakling also does not fits in the scheme. What sense will it make to compare it with INS Arihant or Brahmos.

I think there there can be no direct comparison between "Platforms" like MKI, Arihant, Arjun etc and "Stand-alone weapons" like Brahmos, NAG, K-15, INSAS etc

BTW, how about including Indian AAD/PAD air defence systems. Although they arent offensive but they cannot be ignored as well.

i really dont know how would you compare them...but since members have voted for them, I think probably based on their personal likings ,their looks which seems fearsome or may be the lethality...

about my personal choice..SU-30 mki...not by comparing them,but because its airforce which is the main striking force su-30mki seems to me its the best frontliners...(not pakfa because I am not aware of its effectiveness yet) ..the mkis with Brahmos will definitely be the deadliest among them.

May be something like that.

Back
Top Bottom