What's new

Your View : The Deadliest Weapon in Indian Arsenal

Which is The Deadliest Weapon in Indian Arsenal ?

• Total voters
I am putting an open request not to pull RajniKant like this... If people do not like his movies, you can avoid watching him... if you don't like his stunts or whatever, you can always send forward mails about him to your friends... but never on a forum which involves people who are fans of him...

I could talk about so many good qualities of him, but it would take a long time... so I will stop with one thing saying that he is a GOOD hearted person, so let us not pull someone who is respected by a considerable amount of people...

If possible delete the posts... that would be great...

Hey cool man, if i have hurt your feelings i am sorry. Let me tell you i am also a rajni fan and i am Hyderabad. I have watched all his movies and love them too. It was just for fun not to hurt anybody.

Sorry once again.

The greatest weapon in our arsenal, and that of any other nation, is the averge patriot and their desire to better the nation

Agni missile is the best and most feared weapon . I think Ballistic missile are deadly and most fearsome because they have no counter for these weapons.

I think its Arjun Tank.
Because for few people its already dead and for few its DAD of all Tanks..hence it has more DeADly features than any other weapon.:D

I will Go with the Brahmos and Shaurya.

Even Without Arihant in case os Sino India or Indo-Pak War eneough Damage can ve done via Agni.

But it will be Our Precision Bombing via Air Launched Brahmos and Land Based ShauryaThat Can make a huge Damage to the Rivals.

why Has no one Included the Indian aircraft carrier as the best?? Vikrant class... anyways, I would go with it

why Has no one Included the Indian aircraft carrier as the best?? Vikrant class... anyways, I would go with it

I think it can be categorised as The Deadliest Weapon in Indian Arsenal for Army Navy & Air force (separately).:mod:

Carrier is indeed a remarkable asset but it has to be a CBG rather the Carrier alone to make it deadly.

We are focussing on Individual Importance of Weapons.

Back
Top Bottom