What's new

Your top ten favorite English movies of all time?

Nobody likes the Justin Bieber movie 'Never say Never'?
trollface.jpg

^ I think you are not avid fan of hollywood movies.

1.Godfather 2.Enemy at the gates 3.A beautiful mind 4.The good,the bad and the ugly 5.The ghost and the darkness 6.For a few dollars more 7.Topgun 8.Saving privete Rayan 9.Ice age 10.Bolt
Man!!! its so hard to think the top ten
Except Ice age and Bolt....good list.

PDF mein itna india ko gaali doge to time kahan se milega:sick:

not my fault tum logoon ne haad ker di hai bhai jee .akher kab tak cool rahy koi

English main hoti hai na..............sirf images se story samjh nahin aati hogi........:rofl:

Ye insaan Pakistani posters ko bhi nahi chodta kabhi kabhi.....bharosa mat karna isspe....:lol:

tu saaly jo oxford main teacher laga hai ? english mujhy bhi aati hai utni jitni zaroori hai .

not my fault tum logoon ne haad ker di hai bhai jee .akher kab tak cool rahy koi

tu saaly jo oxford main teacher laga hai ? english mujhy bhi aati hai utni jitni zaroori hai .
Dont blame us. Ghar ka jhagda ghar pe rakkho. Do dinse apka post padke yehi laga ki gharwaline khub pitaiki tumhari:D

Some from my list..

1. Lord of War.
2. Blood Diamond.
3. The Pursuit of Happiness.
4. Dear John.
5. Behind the Enemy lines.
6. Enemy at the gates.
7. Who am I?
8. Oceans series.
9. Pearl harbor
10. The Green mile.

:rofl: Oxford dictionary jaroor padi hai.........................subtitles on karke dekhte honge at-max...:rofl:

Dont blame us. Ghar ka jhagda ghar pe rakkho. Do dinse apka post padke yehi laga ki gharwaline khub pitaiki tumhari:D

mera koi gher wer nhi hai ok i am sick of you guys yaar sara din forum dekho to aik ya 2 posts milti hai insanoon wali baaki san nanga nach hai trolling ka :cry:

:rofl: Oxford dictionary jaroor padi hai.........................subtitles on karke dekhte honge at-max...:rofl:

lolz oxford dictionary ? wo jo bazaar main 15 20 rupee ke milti hai wohi wali ?:rofl:

1. 12 Angry men
2. Schindler's list
3. The Shawshank Redemption
4. The Dark night / Batman Begins
5. Once upon a time in the West
6. Godfather 1 and 2 (the book was the best)
7. A Seperation (Iran)
8. The Usual Suspects
9. It's a wonderful life
10. Saving Private Ryan

There are more but since it asks for only 10.. I could think of these as firsts among the best I have seen..

Some from my list..
1. Lord of War. - learned about arms dealer, Cage's one of the good movie
2. Blood Diamond.- Leo of the challenging roles.
3. The Pursuit of Happiness. - Father-son Smiths. The tears and reaction of Will Smith in end sums it all
4. Dear John. - haven't seen yet
5. Behind the Enemy lines. - Owen's serious movie...great stuff and realistic movie, but in end not a single bulllet touches him looks like bollywood effect.
6. Enemy at the gates. - Vasily's awesome kills
7. Who am I? - A watched when i was a kid. After this saw most of the movies of Chan
8. Oceans series. - Couldn't see better planning and robbery than this, Clooney-Pitt unspoken words and level of understanding.
9. Pearl harbor - Special effect, friendship.....Period
10. The Green mile.--Seen a long time ago....Hanks...i case rest my case there.

Couldn't resist typing about these movies.
:tup:

mera koi gher wer nhi hai ok i am sick of you guys yaar sara din forum dekho to aik ya 2 posts milti hai insanoon wali baaki san nanga nach hai trolling ka :cry:

lolz oxford dictionary ? wo jo bazaar main 15 20 rupee ke milti hai wohi wali ?:rofl:
Ye naach aapne tumne hi choreograph karke sikhaya hai masoom bachhon ko....kaash wahi pad lete tum....abhi posts english main kar pata....:rofl:

Back
Top Bottom