What's new

Your top 10 Forum Members

^@zaki bro

LOL, you are trapped by Jana Ji even she knows the truth. She asked for proof just to give you the pain of compiling of a big post from 27 posts!

^@zaki bro

LOL, you are trapped by Jana Ji even she knows the truth. She asked for proof just to give you the pain of compiling of a big post from 27 posts!

It took me only a second to copy paste :agree:
The list was compiled couple of months ago

read my post in page 32 :lol:

It took me only a second to copy paste
The list was compiled couple of months ago^

But I think you would also do it if it was not ready, lol.

Check karo change go gaee ho gee :P

bas last page pe 1 member ne list di thee usmain bhi mera naam thaa :)

baaqi 2 pages trolling hoti rahi so basically after 32 pages....we have to skip to 35th page :)

list correct hai and i ain't gonnai waste my time to read the whole thread once again :rolleyes:;)

guys (and gals too), i was jus wondering if we could list down our favourite members from other countries with reasons. for example an indian member would list down one member each from pakistan/ china/ or any other country as his favourite and list down reasons for that. i am sure we would all like to know wat the other side thinks abt us.

THE ONLY CLAUSE IS U R FAVOURITE MEMBER SHOULD NOT BE FROM SAME COUNTRY.

i will list my favourite in my next post .

I guess I'll say Chinese-Dragon or chogy. Or anyone from the think tank.

This thread is borderline gay! :lol:

Make it favourite poster or something.

^^^^ lol. i agree its on border line but then u can always give reasons to justify.

my fav members

pak: elmo (hopefully she wont ban me now after this)

china: Chineese dragon.

fav mod my are : webby sir(salute) star* , miss neo sir too sparklingaway sir(salute),santro sir,adisamigo sir, sir,blain2 ,asim sir,

posters: benny star*+ ,ind.army star*,banglorean star*,desi guy star*,desi man, imran khan star*, goodperson,solomon,diya,phomtopous,dark wave,gubby ,jonsad,janbaaz,joeshearer,malva,rubyjackass,develerpo,vsnity,
choggy, centcom,russian bro (pm somting),moscow,v-cang sir star* cardship,east(bd),integra,ejaz(indo-australian)star*

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom