2- S_O_C_O_M
3- Jana
4- Hongwu
5- PureAryan
6- ajtr
7- Glorious Resolve aka John Asad
8- Areesh

Rest are just O.K

I thought the thread is dead,anyway a lot had changed during this days,i think a valuable addition in each Indian list are the name Hong Wu and Ajtr,both r my personal favorites.

My list

1- Omar1984
2- S_O_C_O_M
3- Jana
4- Hongwu
5- PureAryan
6- ajtr
8- Areesh

Rest are just O.K

I think your list is perfect because they are the knightmares for all Indian members :rofl:

oh oh you forgot Hafizzz right?

and yes all of the above are my favorite too as this forum would have been dead without the contributions made by above respective members

I think your list is perfect because they are the knightmares for all Indian members :rofl:

and yes all of the above are my favorite too as this forum would have been dead without the contributions made by above respective members

Oh my bad I missed Hafizzz.:hitwall:
They are the best entertainer for us in times when supply from Zaid Hamid is limited.:P
And you need to do lot of hard work to be in my list. Loosing sense is quite a tough job.;)

this shows their lack of argument so they resort to such phrases like entertainment and laugh etc etc when they know very well they are feeling like an F-16s ;)

if we use their criteria then their entire country looks like an entertainer standing comedian you just need to read the comments by bharati readers in online version of many newspapers including Western, American newspapers

this shows their lack of argument so they resort to such phrases like entertainment and laugh etc etc when they know very well they are feeling like an F-16s ;)

if we use their criteria then their entire country looks like an entertainer standing comedian you just need to read the comments by bharati readers in online version of many newspapers including Western, American newspapers
Jana ji aap to dil pe le gai.:frown:
vaise best standing comedian is Shakeel from pakistan.:P
have you seen his comedy?? We miss him.

I think best Indian member is: Benny

Best Pakistani member is: myself (thank you thank you thank you so much)
Best Chinese member is: Brotherhood
Best Bengali member is: all of them are equally good but I have good friendship with Al-Zakir

Correction please: We are not Bengali.........we are Bangladeshi and it is written in our constitution. Bengalis are Indian who talk in Bangla Language, and very very different than us. Remember!

My list

1- Omar1984
2- S_O_C_O_M
3- Jana
4- Hongwu
5- PureAryan
6- ajtr
8- Areesh

Rest are just O.K

Thanks for putting me in your list- and remembering my previous ID-- its an honor to know that I am getting on the nerves of some Indians :P

My resolve is renewed and i will be more dedicated than ever-- getting in the list of all the Indians members-- thats a guaran(damn)tee :tup:

P.S: Previously it was JonAsad without a 'h'--

Correction please: We are not Bengali.........we are Bangladeshi and it is written in our constituent. Bengalis are Indian who talk in Bangla Language, and very very different than us. Remember!

oops I am extremely sorry bro - didn't mean to offend anybody
Yes i know its Bangladesh - I don't how i wrote Bengali instead

might be half-sleeping that time haha

Jana ji aap to dil pe le gai.:frown:
vaise best standing comedian is Shakeel from pakistan.:P
have you seen his comedy?? We miss him.

bwahahahah hum dil pe nahi laitay hum aik alphabet pe rakhtay hain dosron ka phobias ko.

why you miss him you have a better one in shape of Bal thackray

This thread is still alive!!!

BTW I never saw Jana's list here...

If it's here, can someone point me to that.. I don't want to browse the whole thread again.

Martian2,ptdm(the rusian that always argue with Martian and Chinese dragon in 5th gen issue),Chinese dragon,Jana,Kanna,gambit(respect him in some aspect but mostly not =) ],card sharp,.........reserved for other expert come later to this forum!

Back
Top Bottom