chinese
housangai

new ones--
aamir
penguin
taimi
nabil

I think best Indian member is: Benny

Best Pakistani member is: myself (thank you thank you thank you so much)
Best Chinese member is: Brotherhood
Best Bangladeshi member is: all of them are equally good but I have good friendship with Al-Zakir
Best Turkish member is: Jigs & Cabatli
Best American member is: Chogy
Best Afghan member is: Ahmed
Best Iranian member is: Pasban
Best Russian member is: Ptlmd3 (or I call him PTCL cause his username keeps getting out of my mind)

who else is left? :rolleyes:

no body voted me, not cool :sick::sick::sick: but there will be times when people will sing my rhymes, dance on my glory, wave my aston martin flags, spread red carpet to welcome me every time i wake up and say good morning.. even bhartis will rejoice and wave pakistan bhart flags like a prince has arrived...

Obviously i am the best ;)

The Pakistani members i like here are too many to write ...
Santro,MastanKhan,Agostic,..Then Chinese members who brought us all the pics of JF-17 at the Chinese airshow....Best foreign members as in knowledge has to be Chogi....May be he can visit Pakistan sometime....

oy ... you.... Gulli Dandaa (what a name :lol: )..i am the best OKAY

yeah bechara danda se khelne ka shauqen hai :lol::lol::D chitrool ka bhi shauqen hai, wooh tel wala danda ka chitrol :lol:

Pakistan: santro, Agnostic Muslim
China: (Undecided, maybe Card Sharp)
Bangladesh: (Undecided)
Sri-Lanka: Sri Lankan
India: Joe Shearer, Capt.Popoye

I usually get pretty reliable information from these guys, that's why I picked them. I've learnt a lot.

I need to find my old list and make amendments to it .. cause lot have changed over the months and so are the users.

Back
Top Bottom