What's new

Your thoughts on Bangladesh's position on Baluchistan

@idune @Al-zakir @Arefin007 @MBI Munshi Enjoy!

OK if you say so. I have not seen the movie so I cannot comment.

Maybe other members can... @Anubis @kobiraaz @Loki have you heard of/seen this movie?
Plz don't show those pictures Very painful memories

How could Pak Army just surrender like that I don't understand And how dare Mukti terrorists kick us out of own country with help of Indian Army Mark my words I will take revenge on behalf of family Muktis are COWARDS I hate them from core of my heart

Enough love shown in the name "Because we are Muslims". You very well know how hard it is to remain a Muslim these days, so I won't waste time loving someone all the while when that other one spends time in bed with an infidel.

Please don't generalise. By responding to hate with hate you will breed more hate. Respond to hate with love then the result will be good. Insha Allah.

If you are feeling Muslim brother love there are plenty of Muslims in Pakistan who need our love more than any Bangali or Afghani.

A Muslim is a brother Muslim. Whether he be Pakistani, Bengali, Afghani, Turkish or Arab.

Who is who on this forum, I won't believe that easily.

There are many. Btw do know of Maulana Motiur Rahman Nizami? A patriotic Bengali who was hanged by BD government recently? He fought to keep Pakistan united in 1971.

How could Pak Army just surrender like that

They were comprehensively surrounded, why throw away their lives recklessly and unecessarily?

You can listen to the Pak army officer here as to the reason around 1.20 minute mark:

They fought hard and gave it their all, so there is no dishonour in surrendering. Anyone else would have done the same in same position.

How could Pak Army just surrender like that I don't understand

The decision to surrender was the decision of the idiot drunk general called Niazi. It was not the decision of the thousands of soldiers who had to follow orders and lay down their weapons.

In fact Indian Army Chief of 1971, Sam Manekshaw, praised the bravery of the Pakistani soldiers who fought in East Pakistan in 1971.

All we have to do is to run more coal power plants to quadruple the global warming ----- rise in sea levels would do the job done for us :D

Brother, that's quite an insensitive remark. Given our history with Bangladesh, we shouldn't be saying things even in a light manner.

Please don't generalise. By responding to hate with hate you will breed more hate. Respond to hate with love then the result will be good. Insha Allah.

O bai sahab wake up meet them and you would realise its only Turks who don't consider you lesser of Muslims otherwise rest of them are high on "We are better Muslims than you".

Equality is key between Muslims........ any demeaning attitude shown towards us should warrant a befitting response.

A Muslim is a brother Muslim. Whether he be Pakistani, Bengali, Afghani, Turkish or Arab.

For me Turks only. I respect them from core of my heart and consider them my brother, the rest of the ungrateful ones can live in their dreams of Pakistan bashing.

There are many. Btw do know of Maulana Motiur Rahman Nizami? A patriotic Bengali who was hanged by BD government recently? He fought to keep Pakistan united in 1971.

He was Pakistani that's why he got hanged. Purely because they hate Pakistan and cannot stand anything Pakistani. All more proof that it is politics and it would be better if you don't bring Islam into it.

All we have to do is to run more coal power plants to quadruple the global warming ----- rise in sea levels would do the job done for us

Pakistan's energy consumption is pretty puny and insignificant even if its quadrupled and fully carbon based (like coal).

O bai sahab wake up meet them and you would realise its only Turks who don't consider you lesser of Muslims otherwise rest of them are high on "We are better Muslims than you".

Equality is key between Muslims........ any demeaning attitude shown towards us should warrant a befitting response.

Lets accept your point of view for just a minute. Do you know what will happen next? When those Bengali brothers who have a good opinion of us read your views then they will feel hurt and they will also start hating us. And then they will hate a Pakistani. Then the other Pakistani could hate other Bengalis who also love us for Islam's sake. Then those Bengalis will also hate back.

So you see the problem?

This vicious cycle of hate will go on and on and will not stop.

So you are actually supporting a form of suicide.

He was Pakistani that's why he got hanged. Purely because they hate Pakistan and cannot stand anything Pakistani. All more proof that it is politics and it would be better if you don't bring Islam into it.

He was also Bengali.

Now could you imagine yourself saying all these hateful things about Bengalis to Maulana Nizami? How would Maulana Nizami feel?

They were comprehensively surrounded, why throw away their lives recklessly and unecessarily?

You can listen to the Pak army officer here as to the reason around 1.20 minute mark:

They fought hard and gave it their all, so there is no dishonour in surrendering. Anyone else would have done the same in same position.
Yes I know there were compulsion But Mukti terrorists just kicked family out of town and took over home with help of Indian Army They escaped luckily Thank God before Muktis started slaughtering Bengalees and Sylhetis there But I am just angry that Pak Army retreated from East Pakistan without securing patriotic Bengalees from there They faced mass slaughter from Mukti terrorists and weren't as lucky as the Biharis to get Indian Army protection It was total bloodshed Our neighbours were killed by Muktis for fighting for Pakistan Couldn't Pakistan Army have alerted them to the surrender it could have saved millions of lives I m just waiting for chance to get revenge on Muktis/Awami no mercy mark me

I have met many Awami League supporters and their types who hate Pakistanis with a passion. I understand your anger at those type of people. But there are also many loving Bengali Muslim brothers. If you start hating the race of the Awami League haters then this cycle of hate will not stop and will spread. And will eventually destroy both groups of Muslims. Allah has warned us from such a bad outcome.

Yes I know there were compulsion But Mukti terrorists just kicked family out of town and took over home with help of Indian Army They escaped luckily Thank God before Muktis started slaughtering Bengalees and Sylhetis there But I am just angry that Pak Army retreated from East Pakistan without securing patriotic Bengalees from there They faced mass slaughter from Mukti terrorists and weren't as lucky as the Biharis to get Indian Army protection It was total bloodshed Our neighbours were killed by Muktis for fighting for Pakistan Couldn't Pakistan Army have alerted them to the surrender it could have saved millions of lives I m just waiting for chance to get revenge on Muktis/Awami no mercy mark me

Well I hate to break this to you but maybe Pak Army had its own priorities to worry about above its local support network in civvy population?

These were tough, messy and turbulent times....their main focus was to get their own soldiers back to W. Pakistan safely and securely....there was real threat of reprisals. Why do you think India moved them to India POW camps as quick as possible?

Now its sad your family and friends and neighbours were at receiving end of choosing to stay with Pakistan....but thats how wars generally go...especially civil wars.

As William T Sherman said when he burned Atlanta...."War is cruelty".

Time to move on and not dwell in the past. Don't forget about it....but you cannot let it consume you.

Lets accept your point of view for just a minute. Do you know what will happen next? When those Bengali brothers who have a good opinion of us read your views then they will feel hurt and they will also start hating us. And then they will hate a Pakistani. Then the other Pakistani could hate other Bengalis who also love us for Islam's sake. Then those Bengalis will also hate back.

So you see the problem?

This vicious cycle of hate will go on and on and will not stop.

So you are actually supporting a form of suicide.

Neither their hidden love counts nor their open hate counts ................. they are free to hate me or love me but I won't spare and forgive them for insulting my country. And its their choice to make not our's and they have made a choice if you cannot see that then I cannot help you.

He was also Bengali.

Now could you imagine yourself saying all these hateful things about Bengalis to Maulana Nizami? How would Maulana Nizami feel?

He was Pakistani first, and that was enough for Bangalis to hang him.

He would think of me "You are right son don't trust them, no amount of love you show would change them".

I have met many Awami League supporters and their types who hate Pakistanis with a passion. I understand your anger at those type of people. But there are also many loving Bengali Muslim brothers. If you start hating the race of the Awami League haters then this cycle of hate will not stop and will spread. And will eventually destroy both groups of Muslims. Allah has warned us from such a bad outcome.

Bahi sahib destruction has already happened, we are past that phase now, so let's secure whatever is left with us. For the time being there is no need to show border less love when we have so many within our borders who need our love and affection.

Neither their hidden love counts nor their open hate counts ................. they are free to hate me or love me but I won't spare and forgive them for insulting my country. And its their choice to make not our's and they have made a choice if you cannot see that then I cannot help you.

He was Pakistani first, and that was enough for Bangalis to hang him.

He would think of me "You are right son don't trust them, no amount of love you show would change them".

Never forget the BDeshis massively supported these war crime tribunals....it was not purely a Haseena revenge thing.

Most Bangladeshis blame Pakistan for their poverty still (saying such things as we had 20 less years than India and Pakistan in independence etc etc) and also stick to the 3 million genocide claim for the most part.

Many may have issues with India, but most despise Pakistan (cheering on cricket team or not) at some level.

Pakistan should be thankful it has got rid of this thing called Bangladesh.....you have now outsourced the problem you had with them to India.....and we gotta deal with it with kid gloves. Such is the state of affairs.

Never forget the BDeshis massively supported these war crime tribunals....it was not purely a Haseena revenge thing.

Most Bangladeshis blame Pakistan for their poverty still (saying such things as we had 20 less years than India and Pakistan in independence etc etc) and also stick to the 3 million genocide claim for the most part.

Many may have issues with India, but most despise Pakistan (cheering on cricket team or not) at some level.

Pakistan should be thankful it has got rid of this thing called Bangladesh.....you have now outsourced the problem you had with them to India.....and we gotta deal with it with kid gloves. Such is the state of affairs.

I hope you won't mind but I am not a person who would value an outsider's opinion in this case, especially one coming from India. :p:

Bangalis can argue with me, fight me, hate me and bring you or any other Indian in to support them but I won't side with a resident of enemy state to fight them. No hard feelings, just to make clear where I stand. :)

I hope you won't mind but I am not a person who would value an outsider's opinion in this case, especially one coming from India. :p:

Bangalis can argue with me, fight me, hate me and bring you or any other Indian in to support them but I won't side with a resident of enemy state to fight them. No hard feelings, just to make clear where I stand. :)

Fair enough

Back
Top Bottom