What's new

Your opinion about different countries (Like, Dislike, Neutral etc.)

I have seen some Pakistani bro's and/or sisters labeling South Korea with 'dislike' and 'make fun of'. how is South Korea generally regarded in Pakistan? or at least why do you think so?

I think that is accidental and meant for NK but the color went on both in pic. SK is seen positively in Pakistan afaik or at worst Pakistani will not know where SK is lol.

This is my opinion:
1gdpppppercapitaworldmap.png

@ghara ghan
EDIT: just updatet a bit ;)

Last edited:
my.jpg

Homeland: Pakistan, USA
Countries i love: China, Turkeye, Saudi Arabia.
Countries i like: Iran(used to love this country until recently), Jordan, Palestine, UAE, Egypt, Azerbaijan, Bosnia & Herzegovina, UK, France, Germany, Italy, Norway, Sweden, Colombia, Indonesia, SriLanka, Canada, "Istanic" States(Central Asia), Russia.
Countries i dislike: India
Countries i hate: None
Make fun of: None
Neutral: Rest.

Last edited:
I have seen some Pakistani bro's and/or sisters labeling South Korea with 'dislike' and 'make fun of'. how is South Korea generally regarded in Pakistan? or at least why do you think so?
Well I dont know in general...But 1 of my cousin's cousin was married to a South Korean Lady (have 2 children- 1 looks Korean and 1 looks Pakistani) and his whole family live there for more than 1 decade than their son died :(

But I also saw some of their family friends also had Korean wives...So if you ask me ...based on personal experience both nationals were friendly and accepting to each other!

This is my opinion:
1gdpppppercapitaworldmap.png

@ghara ghan
EDIT: just updatet a bit ;)
Whats the new colour that Pakistan is in? and why do you dislike the whole of South East Asia? And why is your homeland everywhere but Iran? Are you a Turk?

Why do you hate Africa?

Well I dont know in general...But 1 of my cousin's cousin was married to a South Korean Lady (have 2 children- 1 looks Korean and 1 looks Pakistani) and his whole family live there for more than 1 decade than their son died :(

But I also saw some of their family friends also had Korean wives...So if you ask me ...based on personal experience both nationals were friendly and accepting to each other!

Whats the new colour that Pakistan is in? and why do you dislike the whole of South East Asia? And why is your homeland everywhere but Iran? Are you a Turk?

Why do you hate Africa?
sorry to hear that, i hope they are still happily living with each other and the memories of the past.
Turks and Koreans also have a good relationship, hence my question.

Why do you hate Africa?
Actually the dark green means the countries that I love, like USA, and those two pale green colors are the countries that I like, I just used two different pale green mistakenly. ;)
Well, South East asians are a bit weird for me, and their foods are super weird. :sick:
I don't hate Africa, actually I hate some of sub saharan countries that are governed by dictators. but, I like the awesome nature of some parts of Africa. :smitten:
Actually, I am an Azerbaijani, and I have considered turkic lands, including the ones located in Iran, as my homeland. :D

sorry to hear that, i hope they are still happily living with each other and the memories of the past.
Turks and Koreans also have a good relationship, hence my question.
Oh its fine..happened some 8 yrs back...accident but the 2 children live with their grandparents moved back to Pakistan while the Korean wife remained in Korea....but she comes to visit her kids...really nice and humble lady!

how do you make these maps ? :D
open the below picture in paint:

ba'desh az oun gozine ke shabih e ghouti ye rang hast estefaadeh kon. va ba in rang ha rang aamizi kon. yek click ke ba oun ghouti, tou har keshvari bekoni, kol e keshvar rangi misheh.
mitouni map e man ra ham download koni va hamin kaar ra baahaash bekoni. ;)

My paternal ancestry comes from Uzbekistan which is a Turkic country. My wife is a Turkish Jew. Plus I like Turkey for historic reasons and long ally relationships with Israel.
are you telling me your from merv jewish ? :D thats greats

Back
Top Bottom