What's new

Your favorite posters on PDF

India only supports moderate militant groups in Pakistan that don't kill civilians, because the ones that kill civilians hate India more than Pakistan, so it's impossible any Pakistani terrorist attacks are the result of India.

Also, you still said you were glad India got "revenge" (even though India was not involved).
I don't think I would have said that. India should not stoop to the level of Pakistan. There should be some other way to make you guys feel the pain. I have said that and still say that. I believe that Pak is responsible for thousands of lives in India over the years and we have not countered it effectively. Diplomatic isolation efforts is fine but the army which runs your country sees no impact. We need some way to Ensure that the army is affected every time they hit India and to finally deter them.

I don't think I would have said that. India should not stoop to the level of Pakistan. There should be some other way to make you guys feel the pain. I have said that and still say that. I believe that Pak is responsible for thousands of lives in India over the years and we have not countered it effectively. Diplomatic isolation efforts is fine but the army which runs your country sees no impact. We need some way to Ensure that the army is affected every time they hit India and to finally deter them.

Well, you did say that.

As for the rest of your post, good luck with that.

sakht geer Pakkistani qoumiyatparasat shakhs hun janab
qabar ka Hisaab b urdu main hi dun ga

Still not English.

For the last time, English
awal-o-aakhir Pakistan
DiL DiL Pakistan

I don't think I would have said that. India should not stoop to the level of Pakistan. There should be some other way to make you guys feel the pain. I have said that and still say that. I believe that Pak is responsible for thousands of lives in India over the years and we have not countered it effectively. Diplomatic isolation efforts is fine but the army which runs your country sees no impact. We need some way to Ensure that the army is affected every time they hit India and to finally deter them
dont know if u stupid or in Denial

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom