What's new

Your favorite posters on PDF

:ph34r:

No favorite Iranian posters!?
you were the first to correct me when i posted some inaccurate data about mangalyaan. (I think it was Mangalyaan)
Was surprised to see an Iranian take interest in our space program.

you were the first to correct me when i posted some inaccurate data about mangalyaan. (I think it was Mangalyaan)
Was surprised to see an Iranian take interest in our space program.

:)

I definitely agree that @waz is a very sensible pleasant good person...one can immediately tell by the choice of words he makes and his independent views on many matters. Like he said the CAN-UK-AUS links are part of this hehe.

Thank you for your kind words my friend. Go Canada! lol.

Baseless allegation . Actually you do.

Not baseless at all, on multiple threads about the Quetta bombing you said you hope RAW was involved because you want to get "revenge" on Pakistan (oh and RAW wasn't involved).

Not baseless at all, on multiple threads about the Quetta bombing you said you hope RAW was involved because you want to get "revenge" on Pakistan (oh and RAW wasn't involved).
I didn't say hope , i said i am sure raw was involved and this is the payback to pak from india. That does not say anything about what i wish for.

I didn't say hope , i said i am sure raw was involved and this is the payback to pak from india. That does not say anything about what i wish for.

That's the same as hoping for it, and yes it does show you want India to terrorise Pakistan (even though that will never happen).

That's the same as hoping for it, and yes it does show you want India to terrorise Pakistan (even though that will never happen).
No , your interpretation is incorrect and hence your decision to dislike me is based on false conclusion.
I am saying that Doval always had this strategy of offensive defence and for that he is using afg as a base to support the multitude of pak based terrorists. I think pak fomenta terror in india and i am not hiding my opinion on that. And what happens in pak is simply blowback. I also say that its only recently this is starting and anything before 2015 , was not by india. Thats me but i maybe wrong. Dont shoot the messenger pls. Now like me. Lol

No , your interpretation is incorrect and hence your decision to dislike me is based on false conclusion.
I am saying that Doval always had this strategy of offensive defence and for that he is using afg as a base to support the multitude of pak based terrorists. I think pak fomenta terror in india and i am not hiding my opinion on that. And what happens in pak is simply blowback. I also say that its only recently this is starting and anything before 2015 , was not by india. Thats me but i maybe wrong. Dont shoot the messenger pls. Now like me. Lol

India only supports moderate militant groups in Pakistan that don't kill civilians, because the ones that kill civilians hate India more than Pakistan, so it's impossible any Pakistani terrorist attacks are the result of India.

Also, you still said you were glad India got "revenge" (even though India was not involved).

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom