What's new

Your favorite Muslim leader(s)

i am not joking.. they are one of the greatest warriors and leaders ....

ohh ic, i thought it was a joke. then in this case and based on this standard we can add other names as well such as Hakeemullah and Baitullah Mehsud.

if indians r also allowed to post here i would say the great scientist and humanist and one of the best child of mother india and one of the best human sole on earth with heart of gold DR. APJ ABDUL KALAM

Suleiman the Magnificent
suleiman-the-magnificent.jpg

I was thinking of current leaders when I read the title. But now I see that we are still so much stuck in the past since all those mentioned are all gone many many years ago. Who should be leading us now. Past is gone. Now is important. So who is the current leader??? My answer is no one. We all should be a leader in ourselves following the first leader of Islam. We can learn from the past but we need to adjust to present and prepare for the future. One by one we can change the world..

Mamluk Sultan baybars of egypt 1260-1277
Abu Yusuf Ya'qub al-Mansur Amir of morocco.... 1160-1199
And also Zia ul haq for his excellent strategy in eliminating the Palestinian terrorist camps Jordan in Black September 1970 and role in Afghanistan against the soviets.

4Caliphs
Hazrat Khalid Bin Waleed(R.A)
Muhammad Bin Qasim( was a Syrian Umayyad general who, at the age of 17, began the conquest of the Sindh and Punjab regions along the Indus River (now a part of Pakistan) for the Umayyad Caliphate )
Al-Hajjaj bin Yousef(Muhammad Bin Qasim was his nephew)
Tariq Bin Ziyad(who led the conquest of Spain... The name "Gibraltar" is the Spanish derivation of the Arabic name Jabal Tāriq meaning "mountain of Tariq" named after him. )
SalahUd Din Ayubi(his sultanate included Egypt, Syria, Mesopotamia, Kurdistan, Hejaz, and Yemen)
Sultan Mehmood Ghaznavi(Afghan Emperor)
Aurangzeb Alamgir(Mugal emperor)
Tipu Sultan and his Father Haider Ali(rulers of Mysore)
Muhammad Ali Jinnah(founder of Pakistan)
Dr. Mahathir bin Mohamad(ex PM of Malaysia)

Back
Top Bottom