What's new

Your favorite Muslim leader(s)

Who was that guy from turkey we keep hearing about ? Kemal Ataturk or something ? That should be him .

That man is far from a great Muslim leader. Secular leader yes but calling him a Muslim leader is laughable at best. :lol:

After the Prophet PBUH and his Sahaba (R.A)

1. Saladin (Sulahuddin)
2. Suleiman the magnificent
3. Aurangzeb

Few name from the list of countless great Muslim leaders..

- Sher Shah Suri
- Tipu Sultan
- Syed Ahmed Khan
- Inayatullah Khan Mashriqi (aka - Allama Mashriqi)
- Maulana Abul Kalam Muhiyuddin Ahmed Azad (aka- Maulana Azad)
- A. P. J. Abdul Kalam

I Did not Jinnah’s name in the my list. I personally think his was a great leader but I hold him responsible along with Gandhi and Nehru for partition and death of millions of innocent people and ongoing bloodshed till date.

PS: It's my personal opinion with no offence intended to both Indian and Pakistani posters

My favorites for current times would Warith Deen Mohammed; who revived NOI & removed fabrication from face of it...

=
=

After death of his father, "Warith Deen Mohammed" the son of "Elijah Muhammad" (starter of Nation-of-Islam=NOI), disbanded NOI in 1976 & said his father who was taught by "Fard Muhammad" was given perverted form of true Islam. He himself & his followers reverted to original form of Islam. He gradually removed the falsified concepts of NOI through his writings.

=

W. Deen Mohammed and Louis Farrakhan Interview - YouTube

Imam Warith Deen Mohammed's views on the Five Percenters - YouTube

=
=

Warith Deen said when he asked his mom if Fard told them to take him as God, mom said NO he didn't, rather Fard said even "prophet" was too big a title for him.

It was the followers who made him equal to God ... Same what happened among followers of Jesus ... Preacher did NOT ask them so ...

i am not a muslim but i will reply
Quaid-e-Azam Muhammad Ali Jinnah & tipu sultan

Great Muslim leaders are those who united Muslims of their Time. Hazrat Umar Bin Abdul Aziz the umayyad leader/(may Allah be Pleased with him) Saladin the Great. Quaid e Azam Mohammed Ali Jinnah.

Back
Top Bottom