What's new

Your favorite Muslim leader(s)

Well it is said that Salahuddin was not only a great military commander and strategist, he was also a Wali-ullah (ihle-baatin).

Ayat Khomeini(r.a) who was a saviour for the Iranians and gave them their pride/dignity back in 1979! May Allah bless his soul.

I hope Pakistan gains a sincere leader just like him so regardless of our wealth or perception in the world we atleast have our dignity intact!

Ayat Khomeini(r.a) who was a saviour for the Iranians and gave them their pride/dignity back in 1979! May Allah bless his soul.

I hope Pakistan gains a sincere leader just like him so regardless of our wealth or perception in the world we atleast have our dignity intact!

You're sh!tting me? That nut job sent Iran to the pathetic state it is in today. Radical islam is never the answer. Under the Shah Iran was one of the most progressive nations on the planet. And it wasn't a nation where the prez goes around saying things like 'DEATH TO AMRIKA!'

Who was that guy from turkey we keep hearing about ? Kemal Ataturk or something ? That should be him .

You're sh!tting me? That nut job sent Iran to the pathetic state it is in today. Radical islam is never the answer. Under the Shah Iran was one of the most progressive nations on the planet. And it wasn't a nation where the prez goes around saying things like 'DEATH TO AMRIKA!'

Iran in a pathetic state? This coming from an Indian! I'm guessing you've been watching too much Fox News recently it's about time you read some unbiased sources from various journalist including those in the Western World about the Great Leader. Shah tried his best to suck Iran dry and even gave American immunity on their soil and you can see the effects of what that decision would have had by looking at Pakistan current state.

So one person is representative of a nation? Shall i judge India and Indians on the actions and rhetoric of BJP leader/Prime Minister/President?

Salahuddin
Salahuddin
Salahuddin
Salahuddin
Salahuddin

Sheik Mujibur Rahman.
imgres

Back
Top Bottom