What's new

Your favorite English songs

Just in that kinda mood, BTW, Duhastmish, find us CCR doing "Heathen" :

Last edited by a moderator:
Can't seem to ever play this loud enough:

Great choice on "Wild Horses". May prefer the acoustic version to the studio track from STICKY FINGERS.

Song was originally written for and recorded by the Flying Burrito Brothers of whom Keith had befriended- particularly Gram Parsons. Sadly, I can't find the track on youtube so this will have to do- Do Right Woman- a great soul tune done by Aretha and Etta James.

Here the Burritos give it a great country workout replete with a superb high harmony by Chris Hillman and some wonderful pedal steel by "Sneaky" Pete Klienow-

First show I ever saw was him and the Stray Gators in January 1973.

Seen Neil oodles of times and may be my single favorite guy. Here's a couple. Not to double up but the first is Neil doin' Down By the River live w/ CSN&Y on T.V. Very good-

Personally prefer the Crazy Horse version from Everybody Knows This is Nowhere just because I think dead dope Diva Danny Whitten was Neil's perfect foil.

The other is much, much older but is an absolute sonic treat IMV to include the warpath drumbeat, Goin' Home. As usual, great lyrical imagry and a cool t-shirt-

Need more of that Bebel chick - she does something for me, that dress, and I'm sure she has pretty feet --mmm, I likes, very much

But in the meantime something for Babur CM:

Ok this one's not for BabarCM - but

I do have a taste for the American 80's classic rock music, though a limited taste.

Reo Speedwagon, Keep on Loving You

Flock of Seagulls, "I Ran so Far Away", British Band

Here is one of my most personal favorite song.

"Dreams", by Fleetwood Mac

"A Horse with No Name", by America, Ventura Highway is also good.

I'm more into a different kind of music though, but these songs are pleasant.

Assembly Song! <3

feel like making love - bad company.

one of those ever green song. ::Horse with no name - America.

From 60s TO 2000s

The real sexy back...............unlike the original gay *** JT version...

Nostalgia of High school. I remember every house or parking lot parties, this song had to be played.

Back
Top Bottom